Finish Line / worst customer service

I ordered a pair of shoes on 12 Jan and finally received them on 21 Jan. The shoes that arrived were mismatched. I called the customer service line and was told that they had located the correct shoe and would NEXT DAY AIR it to me to arrive on 23 Jan. The shoe did not and has not arrived. After more calls, I took the mismatched shoes to the local store on 3 Feb but was told the correct shoe had already shipped out so they could not accept the return. It still has not arrived. I called again tonight (9 Feb) and was told they cannot locate the missing shoe. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Ur

Comments

4th of Mar, 2009

I ordered shoes from Finish Line and the clerk at the store entered the incorrect shipping zip code. While tracking my package I discovered the error. I contacted their customer service and was basically told I was ### out of luck. That they could do nothing for me since in was already in transit. She said that she could not contact UPS and that I could not speak to a supervisor. UPS told me that Finish Line would need to call with a intercept order but Finish Line already told me that they would not contact UPS and that they would not foward my complaint, problem, or issue to a supervisor. DO NOT buy from this company.