FINIANCAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE / REFUSED TO PROVIDE ME PROOF OF THE DEBIT WHICH I'M A VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEFT

1 Redlands, CA, United States
Phone: 9099998625

I never received a letter from Financial asset management systems saying that they will offset anything off my tax return i was shocked to see my tax refund was way less then my husband and i was supposed to get, so i called the IRS and they told me to call FMS, i called FMS and the young lady who answered was extremely rude by telling me that its not her problem and that i need to find a job, i told her that i have cancer and i can not work and we are living on my husband income with 2 kids, and that SSI denies me for something other than what I applied for. we have lots bills, who doesn't? But, my husband works to support us, we get food boxes from the church to make ends meet. Our lives are lived with no frills, and this "woman" has the nerve to tell me that I don't want to find work? I hope that something comes of this, no one should have to suffer at these people's hands and offending comments. It is despicable ... i asked begged her to explain to me who they just offset something without any warning or letters to show the validity of the debit they offset off my husband tax return, and i begged her again to send me proof she said to stop playing ignorant to get out of a responsibility that i owe, i asked to stop with tears in my eyes while my 2 kids are trying to tell me do not worry mommy... she has no mercy, and kept on begging her to send proof because i 'm a victim of identity theft and she still didn't not care and just be grateful we did not take all your husband refund and go find a Mc Donald job and stop complaining, what i want is from the board is to get me what i asking for is proof and my money back because i truly believe that is company is a scam and since i never received any validity of this so called debit and they are totally rude to me and refusing to provide me proof of this so called debit please help me ...