Fingers Furniture / Horrible customer service

1 77478TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 713-221-4441/713-933-1009

It took fingers eight months to deliver my furniture. In the mean time they would'nt allow me to reselect. Their customer service department is very unprofessional and uncaring. I ordered furniture in Feb. of 2007, its Dec. and Im still waiting for repairs on items delivered broken. I have spoken with corporate and customers service managers all to know avail. BUT I KNOW HOW TO FIRE EVERYONE FROM THE CEO TO THE INDIVIDUAL CLEANING THE FLOORS AND THAT IS WHAT I HAVE DONE. BY TAKING MY BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE. You customer services department has caused you to lose a very long standing client. They simply false on a regular basis to listen to the customer.

Comments

• St
      13th of Dec, 2007

My name is Stephanie and I'm assistant to the GM & EVP of Sales & Consumer Relations. I have tried to research this particular issue but have not been able to find this customer in our records. When situations such as these are escalated to the Executive office, in most cases I will receive the phone call. Customers are welcome to leave a message on my voicemail. All phone calls are returned and handled immediately and appropriately. If for some reason the issue needs to be escalated further, the customer's information is forwarded to Mr. Finger's office for review. We are very concerned about our customers and do not leave any customer issues unresolved. If you need immediate assistance you may contact me at 713-221-4207. The customer who posted this complaint was replied to via email offering my assistance to correct the issue. Thank you for your understanding.

• Co
      17th of Dec, 2007

Hello,

I'm Corelle Chester the individual whom, posted the above complaint. An within 2 hours of my complaint being posted Stephanie Rodriguez contacted me via e-mail. We spoke in person via telephone on the next business day. It was very clear to me that this particular situation had not been brought to her attention directly. I'm very glad to say that by 12 noon, following our conversation she had my situation not only resolved, but she also sent the resolution to me via fax with both her and her VP's signed approval. She took more than ampel time to listen to my concerns. She knows that consumer perception is reality. It's not weather or not a mistake has been made, because they will happen again, but more importantly how the individual feeling wronged is dealt with. I SAY KODO'S TO MS. RODRIGUEZ NOT ONLY FOR TAKING CARE OF THE ISSUE. BUT FOR MAKING FEEL THAT MY OPINION COUNTS FOR SOMETHING.

STEPHANIE

Corelle Chester

• Ta
      28th of Jul, 2008

PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CONTACT ME @ 281-437-2644,
    713-767-3602

• Pm
      3rd of Dec, 2013

I have spoken to Stephanie on several occasions and she has been less than polite professional or helpful. All she has given us is the runaround!!! We have an order that was bought and paid in full on October 5th, 2013. Our receipt said delivery on Oct 12th, 2013. After 2 months we have no furniture, no answers, and no money!!! She says she can't do anything until she speaks to the owner Randy Finger. But he is unreachable (her own words). Everytime she says she will call back with an update...guess what...no call back. I have to call and follow up everyday and get the same runaround. Worst company, worst customer service and worst owner. They should not be in business!! Also...if we want a refund from the money they have had for 2 months...she said it would take 15 days. Really??? After stealing our money for 2 months, it will take 15 days to issue a credit card refund? No store in America has that policy...because it is unAmerican!!