Fingerhut / payments

Saint Cloud, MN, United States Review updated:

Date of Incident 5/17/2017
Since we have set up an account with Fingerhut, as everyone else would assume it was fine. We received our product on time, and in great condition. As far as payment, we can never seem to login to our online account. Our email we registered with just magically doesn't exist so we have to call in to make payments. As any normal person we worry about fraud, and identity theft. So we prefer to not give our information to a live person. This evening we had to call in to pay and I spoke with not one but 2 representatives. The first guy i spoke to was very rude, so i called back to speak with someone else. The next lady started out so nice. Verified information. Asked to take my payment and I specifically explained who I was. She was still ok and asked how much and what the card number was. Against my better judgement just to get a payment on our account I gave her the debit card number. The same number that is attached to the account. I asked for no account information or anything. Just trying to give them money. The lady went from stating everything ok to refusing to take my payment. If there was a problem why not say something from the start? Not take all of the information from the amount of payment, card number, expiration date and everything else and not process it. Now I'm worry that we may become victims to identity theft. I felt I was put through to much to be turned down at the end. Just making a payment and nothing else. When people run into experiences like this it make them not want to do business with the entire company because of call agents who represent you. They are the voice of your company and at the moment honestly it doesn't sound good. It's sounds scary and untrustworthy. So please help us. Our desirable resolution is that we just want to make our payments as asked of us.

Bo
May 17, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      17th of May, 2017

Reset your email. Sounds like you made a typo and want to blame them for your mistake.