Finger Furniture / I apologize!

Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
2.5
I apologize to those of you that have had a negative experience with Finger Furniture Company and that we did not meet your expectations. We are totally dedicated to providing world-class customer service. We would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business back and provide you the service and satisfaction you deserve.

If you have an issue that has not been resolved satisfactorily, please contact my office at [protected] and reference this posting.

Sincerely,
Rodney S. Finger.

Comments

Gd
  13th of Dec, 2007

Finger Furniture - Service
Texas

My family has been getting their furniture from Finger's for about 22 years. A friend told me about the complaint board and when I looked at what people have written, I was amazed. I just bought a dining room set on March 20th and the sales lady said it wouldn't be available for about 8 days. She called me when it was in stock and we picked a delivery date. Everything was fine. I've never posted anything like this before, but since my family has enjoyed Finger's for so long, I thought I should let people know what my experience has been.
Ca
  17th of May, 2008
We too have purchased most of our furniture from Finger's over the past 15 years. We ordered a bedroom set in January 2008, and special ordered a low profile footboard. We were told by the salesperson that the set would be delivered in about 4 weeks, but that the fotoboard would be special ordered. At that time, we asked to have everything delivered at one time.

Well, it's now MAY, and we just had the low profile footboard delivered...nothing else was on the truck...just the footboard! Exactly what are we supposed to do with just a footboard? This was AFTER my husband spoke with the delivery scheduler and was told everything would be delivered. Since we've already gotten rid of our current furniture in preparation for this delivery, it's going to be interesting to determine where we sleep. Did I mention that I'm scheduled to have cancer surgery this Wednesday? Needless to say, we are NOT happy.
Er
  7th of Oct, 2008

Finger Furniture - where are my nightstands?
Finger Furniture Willowbrook
fingerfurniture.com

My husband and I bought a bedroom set in July 2008. We were told the nightstands would take 2 weeks longer to be delivered. Here I am in Oct of 2008. I have stopped talking with my sales man MarK Musgrove. I have left messages for Pam Stelzger at the cooperate office who has previously told us that our nightstands would be shipped in sept 24 2008. No one has called us back.

Every person who talks about furniture or see's ours I make it a point to let them know we went to fingers and have had the worst experience.

Please do not buy your furniture at Fingers!

We have an incomplete bedroom suite and no one will call us back to let us know where our nightstands are.
He
  14th of Mar, 2009

Finger Furniture - Deferred Interest
Texas

My father purchased a bedroom set for my daughter and always paid his bills on time. He had an unfortunate accident and was placed in the hospital for tw0 weeks which caused him to miss the last payment he owed. All the deferred interest was added to his account which was approximately 1100. 00 He called the finance company but they did not care and take into account the reason he missed the payment. I think this is very unfortunate and a terrible way to do business. It certainly is no way to treat a good paying customer.
An
  4th of Apr, 2012

Finger Furniture - Failure to Deliver Furniture
Texas

I placed an order for a bed over three months ago. The order still has not come in and no one at Finger's can tell me why. Not the salesperson, customercare, or the senior manager. I could have had a house built in the same length of time that I have been waiting for this bed. I left several messages for the manager and customercare to call me, but they never returned any phone calls. When I would have them paged, they never would answer the page even though they were in the building. I did business with Finger's years ago before they went out of business and I never had a problem. But now, I feel as though customer service doesn't mean so much to them anymore. Taking my business elsewhere.