Finger Furniture Gulf Freeway / Headboard and missing legs

1 Houston, TX, United States

I thought I was getting the deal of the century when I bought this headboard from Fingers. This store is constantly on the television boasting about great customer service which is a complete and utter lie. The gist of the story is that I bought a headboard and was told that it was "only missing the legs". The salesman lead me to believe that I could get the legs separately and that it would be no problem. Well, needless to say I bought the headboard, and now the salesman tells me that he can't get the legs to the headboard. So now I have a headboard leaning against my wall that I can't do nothing with. Mind you I already bought the footboard and rails for this bed that I can't use, when I try to call NO ANSWER, THEY ARE IN A MEETING, I WILL GIVE THEM THE MESSAGE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE!!! I hate this frigging store, and when I finally get a call back from the manager he tells me about a restocking charge, and that he may not be able to take the headboard back because it's been after 15 days! Ya Think!! It took me 5 days of waiting for the salesman to call me back, 7 days for a manager to be "AVAILABLE", and 3 days to get a response and when he does get to the phone all he says is#Sorry it didn't work out for You!!! Well Finger Furniture I have a FINGER for you!!!