Finestcup.com / Stay away from this one

1 United States

I ordered a Tassimo machine and it arrived in a beat up box with ripped tape, I thought maybe it was just UPS that mishandled it but I opened the box and found the machine surrounded by bags, full of scratches, it is obviously used! and with no original packaging nor user manual. Parts of the machine were detached as well. The bottom is full of crumbs, It seems they just unplugged it from their lunch room and threw it in the box. Not only did they not mention any of this in the description, they also failed to state that this products has a safety recall. They aslo didn't mention that it's the pro version so it's not even sold in stores and you cannot use the regular t-discs with it, and clearly says on the bottom "this is for commercial use only".

I also purchased some T-discs and the expire in 2 months. I sent them an email with no response and now their website is unavailable. These theives should be shut down. I'm reporting this immediately to the BBB as well as my credit card company. BEWARE!!!

Po