Fine Amish Furniture / Never Received Furniture

1 Richmond, TX, United States Review updated:

We ordered a bed from Wes on July 30, 2008. He also told us that we had to pay in advance which was approximately $1, 600. The bed was supposed to be in at the end of September. It never arrived. I had numerous phone calls with Wes and each time he would give me a new date that the furniture was suppose to arrive, the latest being January 24, 2009. I called on January 26th & 27th and left messages and got no return call. I called on January 28th and left message that if I didn't get return call by end of the day I would be filing a lawsuit. I also sent a fax stating the same thing. He did not call me on January 28th but did return my call on January 29th and said he had been out of the office and had just gotten my fax and that he would be getting the furniture in two weeks. I told him I wasn't waiting any more and I wanted a refund. He said he did not have the money to refund to me. I told him that I would be filing suit in small claims court. He was suppose to call me back that day to let me know if he could come up with my money, but I never heard back from him. I will be filing a lawsuit against this guy and his company.

Dk

More Fine Amish Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Vi
  24th of Feb, 2009

Wes Cernosek is a total crook. I share the same exact experiences with this customer. We are taking him to small claims court as well.

Al
  8th of Jul, 2009

If you paid by Credit Card to a dispute through them.
I own an Amish furniture store in MI. I heard that guy went under and I believe he owed the builders money as well.
Here is a couple good tips
Always pay by CC
The reputable stores normally require 50% down and then The balance when the delivery company picks it up.
Make sure they also have a store so you don't run into some guy in his basement.
Hope everything works out for your claim. If you have any questions I may be able to help you with let me know.
You can come visit our website if you wish. We have been around since aug of 99 and we are not going under anytime soon.
www.amishdirectfurniture.com