Findsupportonline.com / unauthorized charges, deceptive actions

United States Review updated:
4.15
Phone: 1305-731-2303

These people clamined that I chose to join their free 2-day trail when I signed up for something completely different. They said there was a marked box stating if i would like to try a free 2-day trail. And this box was pre-marked by them. I did not mark the box myself. Now they are refusing to refund my money that they took out from my bank account w/o my authorization.

Comments

Ro
  7th of Oct, 2008
Hello
I want to cancel. I have no idea how I got an email saying I am registered to this site.
If I don't get a cancelation notice I will cancel my credit card.
There is no cancellation attachment on this site.
Please take this notice as my cancelation...
Br
  17th of Nov, 2008
I received an email about a website subscription tha I appearently joined? I did not authorize a debit from my credit card for this particular site. I tried to call the 800 number to cancel but no one answered. I just want to cancel this and I do not want my credit card charged. thank you for your time and I do expect to hear from someone by the end of the day.

Brian Forst
Mi
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I have no idea how this company got my credit card number. I can only assume it was from a rogue employee from Dell Computers as this was the only time I ever used the card over the phone. Check out their website: www.findsupportonline.com They actually have the audacity to tell you NOT to contact your credit card company. Can you believe that!? Of course, that is exactly what I did first thing.

This is a perfect example of why you should NEVER use savings/checking account numbers. ONLY use credit cards so that you have a manner in which to dispute and charges.
Ac
  1st of Mar, 2010
I purchased a trial membership from a site affiliated with Incrediblepass.com. Customer support and cancellation is handled by Findsupportonline.com. I'm not able to access this site in any way. Basically they present no way to cancel your membership, and no way for you to contact them. Further on, they will renew your subscription every month. The things I have read about Findsupportonline.com is not very good. I see several people have the same problems as I do. Since it is very hard to get in contact with them I decided to cancel my credit card. That is the only way I could solve my problem in an effective manner. Hopefully these crooks will have no way of scamming more money from me. Just today I was billed close to 70-80 dollars.

Haakon
Norway
Na
  16th of Apr, 2012
I would like to cancel a membership to this site that I never signed up for. If it isn't cancelled immediately, I report you and the site you are linked to for fraudulent business practices.