findsomeone.co.nz / They started to charge me and took too much from me

I registered on the website www.findsomeone.co.nz and indicated my card number, but I didn’t think that they would start to charge me. WTF? I was so shocked and had no idea what measures to take now. I noticed that they started to take small fees from me. I sent them couple of emails, but no one replied, as well as they continued to charge me and the fees became bigger. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.

Bv
Aug 31, 2014

Comments

Jan 01, 2017

Total rubbish, and I question the credibility of the comment above, especially since the author is in the USA. Findsomeone is a reputable New Zealand-based internet dating service governed by New Zealand's strong Consumer Protection Laws. Its totally legit. I have met a lot of local women on this site, over a number of years, and it's mercifully free of scammers, and operates a fair and reasonable billing policy. It is clearly well-policed and moderated.

In fact, it's the only dating site I would recommend, and is quite a lot of fun.