FindNot.com / Failure to provide service

FindNot.com's service stopped working for me weeks ago. Their forum has been unavailable and they have not answered any emails to support.

Ne

Comments

• Bi
      17th of May, 2009

Oh, the irony.

18th of May, 2009

same here, no reply no nothing ! this is not the first time they've done this but this time it looks like they're really gone (with my money !)

• 12
      23rd of May, 2009

I have been using Findnot for several years. I noticed more and more server unavailable then nothing. No email answer. I did find postings from 2006 where the same thing happened?

27th of May, 2009

Same issue here. I have been using them successfully for about 9 months, the only system that has worked for my while living in China. Then last month, nothing. I find it strange that none of the ezine sites have mentioned anything about this.

• Ra
      19th of Jun, 2009

agree, have been a loyal user for years now, and went threw the first wave of dramas. now they are completely gone, website down and everything leaving god knows how many customers in the dark. i was paid up for another 3 years of pro subscriptions on MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. thousands of dollars worth of subscription fees just gone with no word.

i feel ike i've been robbed, as im sure many others do.

if anyone else is feeling like this we should work together to find out what action we can take, if any.

please email me on rayuki.yezine@gmail.com if you want to take this further. being from australia i dont know what options i have in this matter!.

• Ne
      19th of Jun, 2009

How many people and who will take the lead to go any further. I lost a few hundred dollars, but I don't know if it will take more time than it is worth to try and recover anything. I don't think they're an American company (I'm US), so I don't know who to go to. International issues have a much higher threshold of loss before it is worth the effort try try and recover anything. At least I think that would be the case...

• Sc
      10th of Jul, 2009

I have used Findnot.com for the last 4yrs. I must say I never had much problem with the service, any questions I had were always answered promptly. Reading this now makes me feel kinda lucky. I have a 3yr sub. Looks as if its down the drain now . Sad as it was a useful service. I would tend to agree that the servers have been comprimised now and probly not a good idea to go back even if they return :(