FIND YOURDIET.COM / Unauthorized charges

UnitedTel & HBS billing services
Las Vegas
I opened up my embarq phone bill to find a charge I did not authorize. Call HBS billing services and they questioned my call of the unauthorized set up on line. They eventually said they would credit me the 14.95 in 1-2 billing cycles and take me off further billing. I dedcide to call my local telephone co. (embarq) to ask a few questions. They are again the middle men as is HBS. I decide to call UnitedTel who again is another middle man in this scheme. I decide to log onto this website myself, I could not even get a real website. Does anyone really exist at FINDYOURDIET.COM? This is definately a huge scam. So all you consumers look at your monthly bill!!! Thank you for listening.

N  20th of Jan, 2009 by
I also found a similar charge in my AT&T phone bill just today.
We called AT&T and they said the charges would be taken off. They have a name
of who made the charge and the above company, but I have no way of contacting her ( no email given).
Seems to me the BBB needs to step in and check out what may be a scam by this 3rd party
biling company.

N. Bonner
A  23rd of Jan, 2009 by
I opened my AT&T bill to find the same charge. The charge was from HBS Billing Services/United Tel LLC (866) 877-1160. I called that number and got no answer so I called AT&T who put a 3rd party block on my phone for the future and gave me another number to call (900) 687-5298.
The AT&T employee did say they've received other complaints and that the 1160 number appears to be sporadically answered so AT&T found the 5298 number and are giving it out to people.
I called and said I never authorized a charge, never visited their diet site and wanted a refund asap. The guy then said well it's signed up in your name (heh, I hadn't given him my name!). So I said what's the name...no reply. HAH! Again I said you people had no authorization from me to make that charge, remove it immediately, I'm filing a complaint with the FTC, and my state AG's office.
The "credit" is supposed to appear in 1-2 billing cycles.
It all seems like a con game, sick.
A  23rd of Jan, 2009 by
Sorry...the above number should be (800) 687-5298
N  30th of Jun, 2009 by
I also received an unauthorized charge of $14.95 on my AT&T bill today. I called the number on the bill for HBS Billing services, 800-687-5298. I was transferred to AT&T, who said they would cancel the unauthorized "nutrition service" and I would receive a refund on the next statement. I searched Google for "HBS Billing 800-687-5298" and found only one reference - this complaint. Obviously a scam. You've got to watch them all the time. Bob J.
N  18th of Jan, 2011 by
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at FindYourDiet take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-877-391-3161 or by email at customersupport@billinghelpnow.com, so that we may resolve your inquiry.