Find-Bride.com / Is Russian dating site scam? / russian dating

5 United Kingdom Review updated:

After several registrations on dating websites, I thought that most of them have lots of fake ladies in the chat and video, they send the same letters and even didn't answer for questions. It was very expensive experience for me. But in the end I was lucky to find this site. I found a lot of good recommends about site find-bride but some comments was about find bride scam. Now I can surely notice that findbride isn't scam site. This site has changed my attitude towards dating industry. I can assure you that most ladies whom I've chatted with are real. They answer all my questions and the pictures are real. As for the support service, it is just friendly and quickly answer. For me Find bride review is the best possible service, where you can be totally safe when chatting with Russian and Ukrainian ladies who are looking for serious relationships. This website is oriented on successful and no find-bride scam approach in dating. And I've registered there because of the high level security system of this site. I learned antiscam policy of the site.
Of course, there has not been done around the world and I would like to make some changes there, for example to her the voice of the lady will be great as for me.
It's my opinion that findbride isn't scam site as I was registered before.
So I can recommend this website to all the users who want to meet Russian woman.

Ri
Feb 28, 2018
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

9th of Mar, 2018

For [censor] sake do you really have to ask if this is real?

8th of May, 2018

Y'all sound the same get a real woman you sad ducks!

13th of May, 2018

So many fake profiles

1st of May, 2018

Hahahahahah gives a new slant to the Russian under the bed lololololol

• Al
      5th of Mar, 2018

And in the meantime, this website cultivates various mechanisms in fighting against find bride scams.

• Ke
      9th of Mar, 2018

If you are searching for long-termed serious relations I can recommend you find-bride.com. This website helped me in finding my wife. And that’s why I decided to share my experience with you. I chatted with Inga for several weeks and then I’ve decided to meet her in reality. And it was really the right chose because only one meeting has changed my life for the better. So, the only recommendation from me will be to have more real dates and don’t waste your time on online chats. So, register on find-bride.com, scam hasn’t been found on it.

• Kl
      13th of Mar, 2018

FINDBRIDE SCAM FIND BRIDE SCAM I saw comments about it. But after registration I’m sure it’s not true. If you are searching for long-termed serious relations I can recommend you find-bride.com without scam. This website helped me in finding my wife. And that’s why I decided to share my experience with you. I chatted with Inga for several weeks and then I’ve decided to meet her in reality. And it was really the right chose because only one meeting has changed my life for the better. So, the only recommendation from me will be to have more real dates and don’t waste your time on online chats.

• Em
      14th of Mar, 2018

I use this site. They have good findbride anti scam policy and they are safety for users. Find-bride is for all who search for serious relations. And you will defiantly find there your bride, because I did it. And now we are happily planning our wedding. So, good luck your guys!

17th of Mar, 2018

So many losers in once place

• Do
      6th of May, 2018

I think that find bride is usual and standard dating website which you can find online. I din't see any scam with find bride on the site. But as for the drawbacks there aren’t any, that’s why maybe it is a little bit better than just usual)

8th of May, 2018

@Donald-Wells It's a SCaM you pay money for a woman. It's called protitution you sad [censored]

• Ar
      1st of May, 2018

After I created an account on find-bride I started an active search of my long-term partner. I am still in the process, though I had several real meeting. And speaking from my own experience, I can mention that real dates give more than thousands of messages a day. They use protect and policy against scam find bride. So, my advice for all the users to be active and don’t wait for the miracle.

• Se
      1st of May, 2018

Find-bride is nice site, though I frequently have some little technical problems. Of course they are quickly solved if you nowrite to the support team, though I small disappointment is still in the air. As for the girls, they are awesome… it is really so.

8th of May, 2018

Ah you sad sad people OF COURSE ITS A SCAM get out and do the dating for real!

• Er
      13th of May, 2018

Find-bride has lots of variable girls in the list. But speaking from my own experience I can say that older ladies are better. First of all they really know what they want from relations. And of course they are more experienced and attentive to every little detail

• Ol
      16th of May, 2018

This site offers huge list of beautiful Ukrainian ladies who search for long term relations. And this is plus, as for the disadvantages. I have always some troubles with video connection in life chats. But they helped me to update my browser and it work good. After that I received Xmas present with credite free. I was so glad to get it)

16th of May, 2018

When sharing my opinion about find-bride I can mention that it is rather convenient if speaking about the process of communication. Of course, as with all dating platform I noticed some troubles with video chats, though they very minimal and quickly solved… I got acquainted with great ladies here and I think that a little bit later I will organize a couple of real dates. The problem is with whom all of them are cool:)

• Ge
      16th of May, 2018

After the registrations I’ve received a plenty of different messages from rather variable girls. I think it was scam. And I can say that find-bride.com has really active ladies in the catalogue. They try to find the right guy and they are doing this) I think it is great. So, feel free to sign up and find you love here

4th of Apr, 2018

I’ve decided to share my experience on find bride. It’s because I saw some negative reviews about this dating platform and I can say that nothing from these happened with me. I haven’t met any scammers and most ladies answered my messages and gladly chatted online.

• Ni
      26th of Mar, 2018

Find-bride is just great. I found my Anny there and because of this I recommend this dating site for all who search for serious relations. I can say you that this platform has lots of advantages in comparison with others.

•   26th of Mar, 2018

And I got acquainted with lots of girls there. And now I plan my trip to Ukraine, because I want to meet one I think the best lady in the world. And I hope everything will be great with my plans.