Find-Bride.com / Is Russian dating site scam? / russian dating

5 United Kingdom Review updated:

After several registrations on dating websites, I thought that most of them have lots of fake ladies in the chat and video, they send the same letters and even didn't answer for questions. It was very expensive experience for me. But in the end I was lucky to find this site. I found a lot of good recommends about site find-bride but some comments was about find bride scam. Now I can surely notice that findbride isn't scam site. This site has changed my attitude towards dating industry. I can assure you that most ladies whom I've chatted with are real. They answer all my questions and the pictures are real. As for the support service, it is just friendly and quickly answer. For me Find bride review is the best possible service, where you can be totally safe when chatting with Russian and Ukrainian ladies who are looking for serious relationships. This website is oriented on successful and no find-bride scam approach in dating. And I've registered there because of the high level security system of this site. I learned antiscam policy of the site.
Of course, there has not been done around the world and I would like to make some changes there, for example to her the voice of the lady will be great as for me.
It's my opinion that findbride isn't scam site as I was registered before.
So I can recommend this website to all the users who want to meet Russian woman.

Ri
Feb 28, 2018
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

25th of May, 2018

Wankers

• Ol
      16th of May, 2018

This site offers huge list of beautiful Ukrainian ladies who search for long term relations. And this is plus, as for the disadvantages. I have always some troubles with video connection in life chats. But they helped me to update my browser and it work good. After that I received Xmas present with credite free. I was so glad to get it)

16th of May, 2018

When sharing my opinion about find-bride I can mention that it is rather convenient if speaking about the process of communication. Of course, as with all dating platform I noticed some troubles with video chats, though they very minimal and quickly solved… I got acquainted with great ladies here and I think that a little bit later I will organize a couple of real dates. The problem is with whom all of them are cool:)

• Ge
      16th of May, 2018

After the registrations I’ve received a plenty of different messages from rather variable girls. I think it was scam. And I can say that find-bride.com has really active ladies in the catalogue. They try to find the right guy and they are doing this) I think it is great. So, feel free to sign up and find you love here

13th of May, 2018

So many fake profiles

• Er
      13th of May, 2018

Find-bride has lots of variable girls in the list. But speaking from my own experience I can say that older ladies are better. First of all they really know what they want from relations. And of course they are more experienced and attentive to every little detail

8th of May, 2018

Y'all sound the same get a real woman you sad ducks!

8th of May, 2018

Ah you sad sad people OF COURSE ITS A SCAM get out and do the dating for real!

• Do
      6th of May, 2018

I think that find bride is usual and standard dating website which you can find online. I din't see any scam with find bride on the site. But as for the drawbacks there aren’t any, that’s why maybe it is a little bit better than just usual)

8th of May, 2018

@Donald-Wells It's a SCaM you pay money for a woman. It's called protitution you sad [censored]

1st of May, 2018

Hahahahahah gives a new slant to the Russian under the bed lololololol

• Ar
      1st of May, 2018

After I created an account on find-bride I started an active search of my long-term partner. I am still in the process, though I had several real meeting. And speaking from my own experience, I can mention that real dates give more than thousands of messages a day. They use protect and policy against scam find bride. So, my advice for all the users to be active and don’t wait for the miracle.

1st of May, 2018

Find-bride is nice site, though I frequently have some little technical problems. Of course they are quickly solved if you nowrite to the support team, though I small disappointment is still in the air. As for the girls, they are awesome… it is really so.

• Vl
      1st of May, 2018

If you look for a nice dating site without scam you can use find-bride.com. I am an active member and can recommend it to all the other users.

• Pa
      1st of May, 2018

Find-bride will suit those guys who search for Ukrainian and Russian ladies. As for me I am not a fun of such long flights, so I’ve stopped my communication there.

• Iv
      1st of May, 2018

Before I met Lena I thought that a couple from different countries couldn’t build serious relations. But I changed my mind when started chatting with my love on find bride. I had an account on this website for several years, but I chatted there rarely. So, we communicate for several months and only after our date I fall in love with her. She is like another part of me, so different and at the same time so close. We agreed to live together and now we are the happiest couple in the world.

1st of May, 2018

I am very thankful to find-bride for such a great opportunity to meet my love. We chatted for a half a year and after one real date I fall in love. So, I am a lucky)

1st of May, 2018

I consider that these dating platforms make our life easier and safer. Firsat of all you don’t need to save your credit card in account. Anв you no cards needed for registration. You don’t need to bother about what relations this or that girl has. Everything is clear and simple you just find dating site for instance I am using find-bride.com and start your search online. I didn’t see scam at find bride site

• Ir
      1st of May, 2018

Frankly I think that dating sites are useless if you don’t plan any real dates. And even such site as find-bride.com will not help you. So, immediately after the registration I had a couple of dates and this year I am planning one more. I hope that this one will bring me luck.

• Li
      27th of Apr, 2018

I reviewed several websites and only this one impressed me with the variability of functions and long list of nice ladies. Moreover, I haven’t met any scam on find bride site, just real users with real emotions.