Find-Bride.com / Is Russian dating site scam? / russian dating

5 United Kingdom Review updated:

After several registrations on dating websites, I thought that most of them have lots of fake ladies in the chat and video, they send the same letters and even didn't answer for questions. It was very expensive experience for me. But in the end I was lucky to find this site. I found a lot of good recommends about site find-bride but some comments was about find bride scam. Now I can surely notice that findbride isn't scam site. This site has changed my attitude towards dating industry. I can assure you that most ladies whom I've chatted with are real. They answer all my questions and the pictures are real. As for the support service, it is just friendly and quickly answer. For me Find bride review is the best possible service, where you can be totally safe when chatting with Russian and Ukrainian ladies who are looking for serious relationships. This website is oriented on successful and no find-bride scam approach in dating. And I've registered there because of the high level security system of this site. I learned antiscam policy of the site.
Of course, there has not been done around the world and I would like to make some changes there, for example to her the voice of the lady will be great as for me.
It's my opinion that findbride isn't scam site as I was registered before.
So I can recommend this website to all the users who want to meet Russian woman.

Ri
Feb 28, 2018

Comments

26th of Mar, 2018

First of all, the support team is just cool; they help you in every little detail you need to solve. Moreover, they organize amazing trips and dates with your online friends. Of course the price of such services in high, because after I met Ann I forget about this small disadvantage.

4th of Apr, 2018

I’ve decided to share my experience on find bride. It’s because I saw some negative reviews about this dating platform and I can say that nothing from these happened with me. I haven’t met any scammers and most ladies answered my messages and gladly chatted online.

4th of Apr, 2018

During several days there were some technical problems on find-bride.com, but they were quickly solved and now I am using this portal as usual. I am registered on this dating site for a couple of months already. And I can say that most ladies are really good people, though I am not ready for real dates yet, but I read a lot about their inti scam Policy so I can be sure it’s real

• Ju
      6th of Apr, 2018

I signed up on find-bride three months ago and I didn’t find any serious problems on this platform. The girls are wonderful, support team helps in everything and the prices are very reasonable. But I always have difficulties when using video chat, there is something with webcam connection

7th of Apr, 2018

Nice platform for chatting) Just site for dating and that’s it…. About scam find-bride... I don't know, maybe it was competitors reviews. Who knows, but I see nothing bad at this site

7th of Apr, 2018

Find-bride is nice place to communicate with the girls. But I had one trouble when chatting with the girl. She stopped answering my messages and it was seemed she don't see my messages. I don’t think it was scam from find bride. We asked support service and they helped me very quickly. I need to clean my cookies and updated flash player in browser. It helps me to chat again.

• Ko
      8th of Apr, 2018

I am an experienced user of lots of dating websites, and I can tell that find-bride.com has less disadvantages than others. I have noticed only troubles with video connection during the whole period of the site’s registration. And no other difficulties bothered me. So, sign up and try this wonderful platform for chatting.

• Ir
      8th of Apr, 2018

I created my account on find-bride several months ago and I can say that this platform is the best which I have tried. My girlfriend was glad when received my small present for the Easter Eve. The best thing that site’s team constantly changes something and they use Anti scam find-bride policy.

• Kl
      10th of Apr, 2018

As for find-bride, it is usual dating website with noting really special. I’ve chatting with couple of ladies, but no serious relationship now. Hope it will be in new year)) Also, there weren’t any serious troubles with the site.

• Te
      10th of Apr, 2018

As for me, I don’t like when there are ladies of one nationality, because you can smaller chose. But the tastes are different and if you like Russian girls, this site is right for you. But it isn’t for me…

10th of Apr, 2018

If you are searching for a standard dating website then find-bride is right for your case. I know find bride reviews, not only good but I think it has lots of benefits. So if you want to know more you should better sign up and try.

• 3x
      17th of Apr, 2018

When signing up on find-bride, I wanted to register on a good site for dating without scam. Find-bride is good for me because I read about their antiscam policy. And it’s good.
    Moreover when I had a question about one lady and asked Support team they found all information I asked about. It helped me to understand some important things.

• Li
      27th of Apr, 2018

I reviewed several websites and only this one impressed me with the variability of functions and long list of nice ladies. Moreover, I haven’t met any scam on find bride site, just real users with real emotions.

• Ir
      1st of May, 2018

Frankly I think that dating sites are useless if you don’t plan any real dates. And even such site as find-bride.com will not help you. So, immediately after the registration I had a couple of dates and this year I am planning one more. I hope that this one will bring me luck.

1st of May, 2018

I consider that these dating platforms make our life easier and safer. Firsat of all you don’t need to save your credit card in account. Anв you no cards needed for registration. You don’t need to bother about what relations this or that girl has. Everything is clear and simple you just find dating site for instance I am using find-bride.com and start your search online. I didn’t see scam at find bride site

1st of May, 2018

I am very thankful to find-bride for such a great opportunity to meet my love. We chatted for a half a year and after one real date I fall in love. So, I am a lucky)

• Iv
      1st of May, 2018

Before I met Lena I thought that a couple from different countries couldn’t build serious relations. But I changed my mind when started chatting with my love on find bride. I had an account on this website for several years, but I chatted there rarely. So, we communicate for several months and only after our date I fall in love with her. She is like another part of me, so different and at the same time so close. We agreed to live together and now we are the happiest couple in the world.

• Pa
      1st of May, 2018

Find-bride will suit those guys who search for Ukrainian and Russian ladies. As for me I am not a fun of such long flights, so I’ve stopped my communication there.

• Vl
      1st of May, 2018

If you look for a nice dating site without scam you can use find-bride.com. I am an active member and can recommend it to all the other users.