Find A Grave / protects stalkers and harassments

United States Review updated:

I signed up with this website 7 years ago... added 2 people I knew, NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BEFORE, thought they had their act together, until one of my own passed on, so I made a memorial for her since her sister decided to have a friend post an obituary in a newspaper cuting out the entire family and claiming to be the only living relative, whats the next thing?, Well here they all come, posting on Find a Grave Website on this memorial made, I even got an email from one of the whacks that are a friend and big trouble maker of the deceased and her sister, I got called mental, every name in the book, chasitized for posting a warning to this friend not to come on here and post that they are not welcomed etc.

Well When I seen the display of sarcasmn, ridicule and slander... I wrote to the Administrator telling them to remove ALL of them except the ones that posted long before they did... oh they removed them alright but only left the sister up there when I made it clear to remove her because shes been following me all over, attacking me etc, yeah I reported it to every offical I could but it seems these people have more rights to slander and libel then we do when we are trying to respect their precious rules, gag me!

If anyone sets up an account on this site they will be sorry and I do have the proof to back it up, I have had do delete the deceased's account 3 times now restarting a new one, they found it each time, posting and bugging. I dont know why anyone would expect someone to tolerate this type of behavior and not say a word or defend themselves, it seems just about every State has these lil glitches protecting this type of trash, I have no respect for this and its been now nearly 2 months since the deceased passed on which by the way was Dec 25, 2010 by method of hanging, yes she committed suicide. Remember all your privacy is not private. This took place in another state from where I am, on top of this the deceased's aunt who is a C.S.W happily gave out the phone number and possibly my where abouts to the sister which she was not suppose to do, because where this is not even my own house nor is the phone in my name and it's really caused allot of friction and problems with the person whom does pay the bills here, I think thats messed up to allow someone to put your living status at risk on top of this crap! So take aim people, we all are being stabbed in the back by liars!

And even if putting a complaint on here dont get nothing done, I am within my rights to freedom of speech! MY FIRST AMENDMENT!!! I hope its yours as well! God Bless you all! Good luck with the TRUST value, its 0 in my book!

Comments

Jan 11, 2017

I have had several of the members of Find A Grave Stalking and Harassing me. They must have a sad life with nothing better to do.

•   Jan 11, 2017

@Marthann Kohl-Fuhs IGNORE BAD PEOPLE. FINDAGRAVE CAN BAN ANY PERSON PROFILE JUST BECAUSE THEY ONE PERSON REPORT YOU. FINDAGRAVE IS RIDICULOUS SITE

•   Jan 11, 2017

ONLINE PEOPLE HAVE SAD PEOPLE. IF ANYONE CAN'T EVEN GET ALONG WITH ME, I WOULD SAY i DONT COMMUNICATE WITH THEM TO AVOID THEM REPORTING WITHOUT PROPER REASON.

PLUS FINDAGRAVE UNFAIRLY BAN PEOPLE.

•   Jan 11, 2017

WHEN YOU GO MORE ON FINDAGRAVE EVEN YOU WOULD ALSO WISH TO SUICIDE. FINDAGRAVE ARE FULL OF DEAD PEOPLE AND FAMILY AND FREIND LOVE/CARE/SUPPORT MESSAGE

THOSE WHO DONT HAVE STRONG FAITH, DONT GO FINDAGRAVE.
    MANY PEOPLE ORIGINALLY NOT SUICIDE, BUT WHEN THEY VISIT FINDAGRAVE OR FUNERAL SITES,
    THEY ALL SUICIDE AND DIED. YES FINDAGRAVE DO ENCOURAGE SUICIDE.

IF SOMEONE IS SUICIDAL, DO NOT VISIT FINDAGRAVE.

Jan 22, 2017

Why is it that certain members of Find A Grave seem to think they are the cops and can flood your email with orders to fix this or that memorial? It is cyber stalking and cyber bullying and the administrators don't care. I thought once Ancestry.com took over it would help, but it hasn't.

• Be
      Sep 01, 2018

@Marthann Kohl-Fuhs They are one in the same. Found out on the internet.

Jan 24, 2017

There are a couple of members in particular, who cyber stalk memorials and replace with a duplicate, then get yours deleted, even your OWN FAMILY!! And the Admin. does not give a darn!!

• Be
      Sep 01, 2018

@Marthann Kohl-Fuhs What can be done? Work as a team. There is someone whom has a solution.