Financing Alternatives Inc / Paid over $990.00, no product received

1 Richmond, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 510-395-0116

I paid Financing Alternatives over $990.00 for a new computer, after a year of payments. And after they kept extending the delivery date I cancelled the order, and requested they send me the two-carat diamond bracelet they send literature on. To date they do not respond to my email or phone calls about my product or money. The numbers they listed on their paperwork no longer works.

Comments

• St
      20th of Oct, 2008
    Financing Alternatives Inc - paid for computer I never received
    financing alternatives inc
    565 Cedar Rd
    Chesapeake
    Virginia
    Phone: 800 815 7140

I have been dealing with financing alternatives since 2003. I started by giving my checking account information. followed by weekly withdraws, amounting to 70.00. My circumstances changed and my checking account was closed. About two years went by and I saw a commerical about being able to buy a computer with no money down, contacted company to buy a computer. I learned they still had my 70.00 in a account in my name. Reactivated account, once again gave my new account information to start withdraws, so I could purchase a computer, to make a long story short, 2000.00 was taken out of my account and I still do not have my computer. When I call I can not reach anyboby. I need to know what is going on. PCs for All, maybe the same as financing alternatives inc., same address. Please help.

Desparate for help

Stephanie L Pettiford

• Ya
      20th of Oct, 2008

You had to keep calling and calling and calling. If it had to be every day. Then it was every day. Until I got my stuff that I paid for. I had the same problem, I even lied and said that I was going to get a lawyer. Threaten them. They will come through. I did finally get my laptop, but I will never (and I mean never) deal with any type of company like this again. Just put that $70 a week in a seperate bank account and you will have the money in no time to go purchase your computer from a real store like Dell. But don't stop buggin them, because if you owed them money they would be callin you every day just like a bill collector.

3rd of Nov, 2008

I paid over $560.00 for a computer and realized It was taking to long and just tried to call customer care @ financing alternatives inc and that number number works. How can I get in touch with them and get my money back?