Financial Procurement Center / Scam

1 Champlain, NY, United States

I havent googles the financial prourement center in a few years but I decided to today when I saw there had been other complaints made about this company. I wanted to start a business a few years ago. I am a specialist in early childhood education. I know that there is a demand for learning centers which cater to the whole child. I am in contact with a lady who franchises a school which is based in NYC. I have known her for 12 years. Since I could not aford to start a business mmyself, I inquired about a grant from the financial procurement center. I gave them 375 and they were supposed to guarentee me satisfaction. 3 months later, I got a list from them of places where I could write to or call for a grant. This list was ridicuolous. One can find such a list at the library or a government website. FPC did nothing else to help. So, I called them saying I have seen this list before and the places on it do not give money. They then said I need to get 5 rejection letter in order to get my money back, which I did get. This was of course not good enough. I never got my money back.