Financial Crossroads Property managementCarla Decker

1 Review updated:

Hi, my name is Candice Ordway and i have been a tenant of Carla Decker for several years and plan on resigining my lease when it ends again. I am very suprised by these complaints on here. Anytime I have had any trouble with my home, I filed an order to be fixed and it was fixed within days. Even in the summer when my ac went out, she made sure to have someone out there to fix it. And when I had trouble with my toliet, Scott fixed it with no complaints. I can always call her at anytime and she will answer any questions I have or help me with any matters I have.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Arlington, TXI have seen her with my own eyes handle "the tenants from HELL" that had moved in next door to me for awhile and she did a very professional job of gettimg them out. Im shocked that yall are taking this out on her. Yall do know she works for the owner of the homes so its not her fault if the owner doesn't want to do something?? As I said, I have been a tenant for two years and continue to be her tenant. I think yall are all angry at the wrong person here. Carla works for a PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY..yes the owners pay her to get stuff done but she has to have their approval first! I think it needs to be known that Carla Decker has been great to live for and is a good person who does a great job:)

Comments

• Ri
      Dec 04, 2012

Why don't you go to /link removed/ under Financial Crossroads Property Management and look at some of the photos of the house I am leasing at $2, 000 per month might I add!!! This is what I get to look at everyday. I am pleased to hear that you have had no issues and hope you don't. Take a look at the photos and put yourself in my shoes!!!

• Un
      Dec 20, 2012

I can only assume this is an owner/employee of Financial Crossroads Property Management. I lived in one of their properties for 1 year and couldn't wait to move. Everything associated with dealing with FCPM is a hassle and joke. Carla is difficult and hard to get in touch with when a problem arises. She tries to find any means possible NOT to help.

Seriously, I don't see how FCPM stays in business. Hopefully if more people tell their nightmare stories they won't be able to con others.

• Fi
      Sep 06, 2013

financialcrossroadssucks DOT blogspot DOT com

This blog is in the process of being published to gather all the unhappy people who feel they have been scammed by the Deckers.

Lots of information on where and how to file complaints with governing agencies.

• Fi
      Sep 06, 2013

If you are unhappy with the Deckers and Financial Crossroads Property Management, post comments at