Comments

• De
      Oct 11, 2014

From New Bern, NC. I just recently discovered this company charged my credit card with unauthorized charges of 1.95 fee to check card, 79.97 for a charge in August and then another 79.97 charge in September. I contacted them and they only returned the 1.95 to 46.97. I have filed a complaint against them with the Business Alliance. I agree with all other complaints against this "so called company". They are scammers at best-and they obtain credit card numbers from other websites that hit your account. I also am disputing this with my credit card company. I don't know why it is taking so long to bring this scammer down.

Oct 07, 2015

From Jackson, MI. I too was scammed by this company. The site offered to send me a package to help obtain a federal grant for my daughter's college. Paid the small fee, but no package ever arrived. However, they sure took a $79.97 fee from my checking that I did not authorize or know about-maybe it was hidden in some very small print; not easily recognizable. Called my bank and was charged $10 to block Financial Approval Network from my acct. Financial Approval Network closed my account, so they said, but I'm glad I put the block on anyway. They refuse to credit me the $79.97 because it was my (minor) daughter who filled out the information on-line. I told them it was not my daughter but me. It was my account, but yet my minor daughter was supposed to call and cancel. What for? They would of told her no as well. I guess I should have taken her out of school that day so she could make the phone call about something she has no knowledge of. I filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Denver, CO, and they also contacted me. I'm going to further write Financial Approval Network as well-a lot of good that will probably do!

• Ca
      Dec 08, 2015

I had filled out a survey on the internet and one of the questions was if I was interested in getting a book on government grants for $1.95 that I answered yes to. Today I found out not only did they bill my credit card for the $1.95 but also billed me $79.97 fort what I have no knowledge. Financial Approval Network is a scam and needs to be put out of business.

• Ok
      Jan 29, 2018

This so called "Financial Approval" Company charged me $79.97, $39.97, $1.95, and $1.75 the transactions were UNAUTHORIZED and I have NEVER Place an any kind of order with this company or ever heard of them in my life. I called financial approval and the lady that answered was a total unprofessional [censor] she refused to refund the unauthorized funds to my account. She said" the company doesn't just charge people and accused me of signing up for something I never heard of in my entire life"