Financial Acquisition Agency / Consumer and Mail Fraud

1 Po Box 527800, Miami, FL, US Review updated:

I don't like to be played with, especially about money. I received an insulting letter today from Financial Acquisition Agency using PO Box 527800 Miami, Florida [protected] saying I won over two million dollars and to send them twenty dollars to collect it. Most people should know that you can't win a contest that you did not enter, and furthermore you should not have to pay anything other to the IRS to collect your prize. First I was contacted by phone from some sleazy man probably on drugs or a big time criminal, now they try to bait me by mail.

Comments

• Di
      May 08, 2012
    Financial Acquisition Agency - Don't fall for their bait
    Financial Acquisition Agency

I received notification from Financial Acquisition Agency stating that I have won $2, 342, 000. I was lucky enough to check this company on the web before paying administration fee they’ve asked in order to get my money transfered. Don’t fall for their bait.

Oct 31, 2012
    Financial Acquisition Agency - Stay away from these scammers
    Financial Acquisition Agency

I received a letter in the mail stating that I won over 2 million dollars. If you read on the back of the letter it stated to send $20 for a fee. You should not have to send a fee if you won money. It is a scam.

• Ka
      Nov 01, 2012
    Financial Acquisition Agency - Avoid the scam for your own good
    Financial Acquisition Agency

Received a letter (Express Notice) stating I had won $2, 536, 092.23. I had until 03/07/2012 midnight to respond sending a check, cash or money order of $20. Upon receipt of the $20, my claim would be processed and I would receive the cash accounting by bonded federal carrier. The letter was signed but is unreadable. Needless to say, I have NOT sent a check since I believed this to be a scam. Had I sent a check and signed the tracking form, FAA would have my banking information as well as my signature. Be aware!!! The old saying, "if it sounds too good to be true; it probably isn't!!"

• Al
      Nov 01, 2012
    Financial Acquisition Agency - Sure enough a scam big time
    Financial Acquisition Agency

I received a letter stating I have been selected to receive money, only if I send $20.00. Knew it must be a scam, so I didn't sent anything. Went on line to see if I could find anything out about it. Sure enough a scam big time.

• Sh
      Nov 08, 2012
    Financial Acquistion Agency - my money back
    Financial Acquistion Agency

Claimed I won 2, 536, 092.23 dollars send this and we will send your money bonded federal carrier

• Nh
      Nov 30, 2012

HI, I GOT THE SAME LETTER TODAY, 11/30/2012 ..i knew it was a scam as i did not enter any contest with this company.this is the third time they have sent me this type of scam mail in recent years... i am glad i am not the only one, that got the feeling that someone was trying to take me for an unwanted ride...

• Re
      Dec 05, 2012

Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

surveillance.[protected]@gmail.com

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
    on how your winnings can be Collected.
    You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Reply Team

Dec 31, 2012

I received a letter from this same P.O.Box being the person I am I could easily get mad and want to put one million ft in somebodies rear but today is another day and I truly hope the mark you are looking for is about to be found through something you could not think would happen to you and you then think you re a victum but only a product of what GOD allows to people as ypurself.

Dec 31, 2012

Today is the day you will be exploited and hopefully someone will mail me twice the amount in cash and GOD will use your return P.O.Box and I will get additional Blessings If someone uses a P.O. Box there is freud involved .

• Nh
      Dec 31, 2012

I AGREE WITH CHOP-STIC, ( THIS IS nhfroggie, ) I WANT YOU ALLTO HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR ... HOPE YOU DON'T GET LETTERS LIKE SOME OF US DID... [protected]@gmail.com

• Pm
      Mar 02, 2013

this just screams fraud. I sent reply back in their pre-paid envelope requesting they purchase a money order in the amount of 2, 535, 000 and send to me. The $1092.23 balance is theirs for their time and the cost of the money order.

mwaaahahahahahahhhhhhhaaaaaaa

• Ni
      Mar 13, 2013

I was sent the same letter, it is a scam

• Bj
      Jul 22, 2014

These people should be reported to the FCC. They are crooks. Why do we have to send a fee in to get our winnings?