Finance Corporation International / JOB OFFER SCAM

i RECEIVED THIS EMAIL AND RIGHT AWAY I KNEW IT WAS A SCAM. OBVIOUSLY THE NIGERIANS ARE UP TO THEIR OLD TRICKS OR BETTER YET, SCAMS. TAKE NOTE OF THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS WHICH IS ALWAYS AN INDICATOR. ALSO WHY MUST I NEED A BANK ACCOUNT TO QUALIFY FOR A JOB? OR BETTER YET, WHY IS THE REPLY "TO" EMAIL ADDRESS DIFFERENT FROM THE SENDERS EMAIL ADDRESS. box.mail.slakteris@gmail.com? iF IT WAS A LEGIT COMPANY THEY WOULD NOT BE USING A GMAIL DOMAIN.

Good Afternoon !
I'm Atis Slakteris, Manager of Finance Corporation International . I have found your resume and want to offer you the vacancy of "Account Manager".
1 - We do not require payment from you for anything, this is a job.
2 - This is a commission based job, you are paid based on performance.
Job description:
The major duty of the "Account Manager" is to process payments between our clients and our company via Direct bank transfer. You will get 6 percent per transfer.
Salary: 2000 dollars - 3500 dollars per month.
Benefits of this vacancy:
1. Flexible work schedule, work 3-5 hours per week.
2. Possibility of your career rising.
3. Home-based.
4. Ability to take unlimited vacation (without guaranteed salary).
Minimal requirements:
1. You must have bank account.
2. At least 18 years old.
3. Internet and Email skills.
If you need more information ...
If you want to apply for this job ...
Write here (e-mail) : box.mail.slakteris@gmail.com
Best Regards
Atis Slakteris
Administrative Director
Finance Corporation International

Ke

Comments

26th of Feb, 2009

I just got the same email. The origination point was through Resume Rabbit resume distribution. At least my spam detector worked and sent it to junk mail!

• La
      10th of Mar, 2009

Damn you Nigerians!!!

• Fm
      12th of Mar, 2009

I have recieved several of the same E -Mails from several different senders. I even checked with a bank as to what could happen. Once they have you checking account number and routing number they can do anything they want to with your account. If there is no money in the account they can over draft it using small amounts untill they reach the max. of your overdraft protection.

• Xo
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I never sent them an e mail yet I recieve this

Good Morning
    We have received your e-mail .
    An account manager makes 5% from the amount of each transaction. You will be granted 24/7 support and back up from our company in case of emergency throughout the business hours. A secure online environment makes the work of an account manager agent easier. Normally the amounts that we process vary from $4, 000 to $10, 000, but can go higher on special occasions.
    Working Tasks?
    1) To receive money to your bank account .
    2) Withdraw funds.
    3) Send money via Western Union or Money Gram
    Also we sent our contract, for the further cooperation. Please fill it and send to us a copy, to prove your identity. Also it is necessary to send acknowledgement, that you are ready to work by e-mail. After receiving your email we process and answer as soon as possible.
    To get job details go to this website : solutiononline .co .cr