FinallyFast.com / Messed up my computer

5632 larchwood ave Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 215-748-4136
I saw the commerical, my husband and I decided to purchase this software. As soon as I installed it, it found 599 errors, afterwards this program would pop in the middle of other websites, freezing up everything. My computer has never been the same, it runs slower, and freezes. I put in a complaint over the internet as stated on the site I have not been contact by anyone, and when you try to call the number [protected] all you get is a recording directing back to the internet. What a Scam!!! shame on you!!!

Lisa
Li

Comments

Co
  4th of Dec, 2008
What the commercials should really be saying:

Boy 1:"My new computer was fast, now when I went to FinnallyFast.com its not as fast as before. I click on my games and the blue screen of death shows up!"

Girl 1: "Hey I went to FinnallyFast.com, I'am gonna check my e-mail.."

5 seconds later

Girl 1: "HUH, MY COMPUTER JUST DIED!!!"

Announcer: "If you just visited our Website FinnallyFast.com, is your connection slower now since you visited our piece of trash site? Your in for a big surprise. FinnallyFast.com installs spyware, Adware, and worms which makes the best computers crash and die bringing your computer back into stone-aged condition, making it more slower than before."

Boy 1:"Its like throwing a grenade into my C drive." BOOM!

Announcer:"We said that FinnallyFast.com was good to remove registry errors, junkfiles, and adware. Only problem is, we stall your computer making it so you will never be able to use it again.MUHAHAHAHA. "

Boy 1: "Hey FinnallyFast.com sucks, ITS TIME TO SUE!"
Pr
  15th of Jul, 2009
FinallyFast.com scam, FinallyFast.com sucks, FinallyFast.com blows, FinallyFast.com rip-off, FinallyFast.com complaints, FinallyFast.com class action lawsuit. FinallyFast.com + prison time=Finally Fast Long Prison Time. FinallyFast.com is a scam! Do not buy any of their crap. Look up any of the above in any search engine, and you will see more than they show on TV.