FinallyFast / Fraud and scam

United States Review updated:

I ordered 2 CD's from Finallyfast and have received nothing from them. I have payed for the CD's and would like to have them. I cannot believe a company affiliated with Microsoft can do business this way. I cannot find a phone number for this company anywhere.

One order was placed on 10/6/08 and the other one on 10/13/08. They were supposed to be sent out on the next business day.

The money has been charged to my credit card already but no CD's. This is a bunch of c p in my books.
Va

Comments

Ho
  25th of Oct, 2008
They foreclosed on my house!!
Ja
  26th of Oct, 2008
Why would you give a penny to Finally Fast? Being a Microsoft Certified Partner does not mean that they're affiliated with Microsoft. Being a Microsoft Certified Partner means to identify companies with staff trained to install and support certain Microsoft programs. The certification program does not reflect any Microsoft endorsement of the software such partners may make or distribute. Did you try googling them before giving them your money? They're scammers. You are their latest victim because you can't spend 2 minutes doing some simple searches for them to see if they're legit. You're a dummy. And dummies like you keep scammers like them in business. Dummy.
Ch
  12th of Dec, 2008

FinallyFast - COMPUTER
FIANLLY FAST
Midland
Texas

GOT ON LINE AND DOWNLOADED FIANLLY FAST AND ALL THE EXTRAS ABOUT $100.OO AND IT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT MESS UP MY COMPUTER. IT DELETES THINGS LEFT AND RIGHT AND MY COMPUTER HAS NOT BEEN THE SAME SINCE. IT IS THE WORST THING I COULD HAVE DONE NOT COUNTING THE MONEY I'M OUT. AND IT DIDNT MAKE IT FAST IF ANYTHING IT SLOWED IT DOWN.
Da
  27th of Sep, 2009
That MS certification logo on finallyfast.com is fake and Microsft never labeled them as a partner