Finally Free / Bad service

1 2025 Linden AveLinden, NJ, United States Review updated:

This product is a scam... you pay almost 200.00

They tell you it works... and you need to be patient and give it time. But then when you do give it time to work... which it doesn't... they will not give you a refund!

They say the refund is only in thirty days... but to use the product properly you need 60 to 90 days. It acts on the hair cycle which grows every eight weeks. You must do several treatments... which I did five in total... each you need to do prep, and give at least twenty minutes to do it as the instructions say. With no results... but a very sore finger for holding the button down that long. They said they would give me another... if I returned the one I have... but I can't bare to spend another dime with shipping on this piece of crap!!! In Canada we have the Better Business Bureax to report companies like this and put them out of business. If there is anything in the Sates I would certainly like to know so I could report them?

Va

Comments

• Si
      18th of Sep, 2012
    Finally Free - Product selling scam
    Finally Free

I had purchased an electrical tweezer on January, 2012 by telephone order I maid to product carrier called Never Shave Again, the unit had never worked or functioned at all, and all what I had noticed on it was a red light whenever was electrically connected but as tweezers that supposed to slowly remove the hair of the skin did not work at all the price was $110.00, with in 10 day’s I had shipped the product back on the day of 01/27/2012, to the address of the sender with certified mail also I did make several telephone calls since then to the seller including a person called David Walsh and other employees asking them to return my money back but it didn’t happened, it had been nine months.yes that was a scam to me from a pro it looks like so hard to some people to give back others rights specially if the matter is money problem hard to give it back some people like to take only,
    so I never got any answer or my money back that I paid for the bad product, so please do help me and find out the seller who is having fun collecting money for free and not giving any thing in return actually, I want my money back.