Finally Fast.com / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
4.55
Phone: 215-320-6000

To any one looking to solve slow internet problems beware of ascentive finally fast .com this company is the biggest ripoff they download your computer with so much junk mail until your computer is almost non-functional my computer was only a little slow but after trying this company I am going to have to take it to a professional to fix and also they tell you that you will not be charge the fee of 29.95 until after your 30 day trial period that a lie too then on top of that my checking account was charge another fee for another program

So consumers BEWARE!! this company is no good what looks good is not always as it advertised. I would not recommend it to any one.
Ju

Comments

Kw
  13th of Jan, 2009
I was going to try the Finally Fast thing, but do what I ALWAYS do first. Do a Google Search. Boy, am I glad I did. Why doesn't everyone do a Google Search first instead of after they try something that doesn't work? It always saves a ton of headaches. With the Internet, there are NO secrets. If something is a scam or ineffective, there will be a record of it somewhere on the WWW.
Fi
  21st of Apr, 2011
100% useless software, finally fast scam
Mi
  13th of Jan, 2013
I am a computer professional, I repair computers all the time and I KNOW that these TV ideas are all bad. I hate it that they rip off nice good people. IT should be illegal but some how these liars and ripoff artists get away with it. And I agree people should not necessarily use google to search because of google poisoning which is the cause of most of the problems. Use Yahoo search to look for google poisoning, and ;you will be surprised on what you find. Hackers have hacked google and poison their searches and give you the virus's in the first place. Take care...