Finally Fast / bad software

I downloaded Ascentive Finally Fast software on my system. It is a hugly invasive program seemingly integrating itself into every aspect of my computers operating system, Windows XP Pro.

I have tried to remove it using the Add/Remove software tool, but when I have done that, it crashes my computer and I cannot restart without going back to the "last known configuration that worked"... which, also includes the ### software.

it has slowed down my system, not sped it up, it sends pop ups every time do somthing, asking for me to spend more money on yet annother variation of their software, and I cannot remove if from my computer. it also has slowed down my spyware software that actually worked, Spy Sweeper, to the point where it takes 12 hours just to complete a scan.

Well, dont buy this product, dont accept a FREE TRIAL, it is all ###, and you cant ever get it off your system.

Finally Fast

Comments

• Ro
      6th of Jan, 2009
    Finally Fast - CHARGED TWICE
    ASCENTIVE

I WANT TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION FOR FINALLY FAST AND ASCENTIVE. THEY HAVE CHARGED ME TWICE AND I COULDN'T USE IT THERE IS NO WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM . I'VE SPENT 59.90 FOR NOTHING. THEY ARE TERRIBLE.I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.