Final Inches / Poor surgical result

1 Sherman Oaks, CA, United States Review updated:

I had liposculpture at this facility in March 2010, and was left with huge scars, lumps and unevenness all over my abdomen. When I asked for correction of these problems, I was seen by Dr. Ngo. She told me that this was all "excess skin" and that nothing could be done about it. She smiled at me and said, "If you lose weight, it'll get worse, ": and then she walked out the door. I went to another local surgeon who told me that they had done a terrible job on me, and that the problems could be corrected. I am aware that Dr. Harp no longer works for this place, and there are probably good surgeons there too, but I am very unhappy with the way they handled my request for correction.

Ve

More Final Inches Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Op
      8th of Feb, 2012

I agree with you. Dr. Harp did my first precedure because I had a large volume he thought it would be a good idea to do this in 2 procedures. The day of my procedure he tried to do it all but was unable to because of the safety with the anethesia. After all of the swellin had gone I went back for follow up, I told him I was unhappy with the work nothing was done to upper abs(I paid for) he recommended a mini tuck and refereed me to a Dr. on the staff.