Fin Pac Leasing - Financial Pacific / anyone like paying for collection calls??

Financial Pacific Leasing
Financial pacific leasing charges me for the phonecalls they make to me. Thats right!!! When I have a payment one day late, they call me, harass me and threaten me and then charge me like 15.00 $ for a flipping phone call that they made. I didn't choose for them to call me, and I sure as hell didnt ask them to, so why should I have to pay for their decisions????

A  15th of Apr, 2010 by
Also, you need to check the deposit date on the back of your payment to them. We have caught them several times charging us a late fee when the deposit date is the same date that the payment was due!
A  18th of Sep, 2013 by
Scam artists. We were dealing with some stress in our lives when we signed the agreement for our inflatables and didn't add up how much we would be paying overall. It was totalled anywhere as in standard loan agreements. We borrowed 8, 000 and will pay back almost 14, 000 when everything is paid in full. We feel very taken advantage of. We are also charged for collection calls, harassed, threatened, screamed at, etc., whenever our payment is even a couple of days late. They threaten to pick up our equipment, saying that it is a lease, but then when we try to call their bluff and say that we are considering returning the equipment, are told that we will still owe all the money anyway.
N  21st of Sep, 2017 by
Edit review
1.0 star rating 9/21/2017
Keep away from this company! First of all they use brokers to get their leases and the brokers will lie to you. Then this company will say too bad because you signed a contract. Here's my story: I spoke to a James Brown with Currency Capital (broker). I wanted to purchase a DTG t-shirt printing machine. I had the money to purchase the machine outright, but didn't want to spend all that cash up front. James wanted me to lease the machine for $300 per month for 5 years. I told him I did not want to lease at that price, because that cost would be $18000 total and would be almost 3 times the purchase price. I could get better terms with a LOAN. He told me that there was a program for start-up business where after 30 months, I could pay @ $500 and I would own the machine. This wasn't too bad so I agreed. When I received the lease agreement, I couldn't find anything about the 30 month buyout. James stated that it was a separate document from the lease and he would send it to me, but to go ahead and sign the lease. I admit I was stupid. James seemed honest and was always helpful over process to get everything set up, so I believed him. I should have known better, but when I called Currency Capital about the "start-up" program I was told James Brown no longer worked there, they had no "start up" program, and no information in their files about this. They said they would contact Pacific leasing and the called me back saying Pacific leasing would not honor the promises made by the broker representing them. I told them they could pick up the machine then. I received a call from their collections department and told a Christian McGill my story and again told her to pick the machine up. She was rude and offered to educate me...[censor] please! I have two bachelor degrees and you probably have a high school diploma. You aren't educating me on anything. I disconnected the call twice because of her attitude. Always remember, don't let these idiots bully you.