filmnoir videosignlive.com / No product /not following their guarantee

1 US Review updated:

I found a DVD that I wanted to purchase for a present. I submitted my credit card and they issues me a confirmation number. The item was said to be sent 1st class mail. When I didn't receive the item, I was told that it would take at least 10 business days (which is pretty excessive for 1st class mail). I sent them two more emails and their customer service finally responded telling me that they were sorry I didn't receive the item and, per their guarantee, they would send a replacement. The replacement never arrived and they no longer respond to any emails regarding this purchase. They are leaving me no choice but to submet a dispute with my credit card company over this. Pretty sad company. All I wanted was what I ordered.

Comments

• Rb
      Sep 22, 2009

This is precisely my experience -- up to a point. I got the exact message from them ("per their guarantee"; "10 days for mailing", etc). When the DVD didn't arrive after 2 months I disputed the charge and so far have gotten a credit on my card. (The card company says they contact the merchant's bank to obtain the refund).
    Yesterday I received the DVD in question! But, it came from Vintage Video, 2321 East 47th St. Suite 423, Santa Ana, CA 92705. (note: the DVD is completely devoid of labeling; we will play it tonight to see if it is real.)
    Since I have the item I tried to contact them because I MAY have the product and they should be paid. But, no amount of Google searching produces any contact information: no web site; no email; Google Maps can't even find E 47th St. in Santa Ana. My last resort is snail mail to that address.
    Stay tuned.