Film-Classics signlive.com / Stole my money!!

1 MD, United States Review updated:

We have learned the hard way. My husband ordered a DVD set because he saw that it was listed at the bottom an Amazon search page.

The item was ordered April 19th. I have not recieved anything!

I have tried to contact them as of today.

I found this site after the fact.

I have called that number listed above.

There are two emails listed above that I have written too. The one for gateway came back to my account, it could not be delievered.

I did try to call them directly at [protected] some lady on a voice machine tells me to send an email anytime. But there is not even the option of leaving a voice message.

Now I am having the headache of calling my credit card company and having the fraud department help me on this. I may have only lost 25.00 dollars but I do not know if my card has been compremised or not.

In that contact email I also left my email address and phone number, I hope that does not cause an issue as well.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

Au

Comments

• Mo
      13th of Sep, 2010

I just ordered a movie from this company for my mom and she has never received her movie, yet her card has been charged for the amount of purchase. We called her credit card and they gave us the number for the store. So we called this company and got a recording that says we can e-mail them at anytime. I thought it was funny that the e-mail address said ".com" at the end so I put it in my web browser and got nothing, but then I put it in google search and found this website along w/others listing same complaints as us. We have yet to be charged extra charges other than the initial amount of the DVD, but we didn't take any chances. We got a new card number issued and even disputed the charges. Good luck to anyone dealing with this and to anyone trying to determine if it's a shady website...DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM!