Filelate.com / Price for service not quoted on website

I completed my 2013 tax return on Filelate.com last night and was ask to submit $99.00 at the end to finish the process. I thought that was a little steep for a simple return. I called today 8/17/2015 to get answers on the pricing.
Miss Brittney who claims to be the supervisor hung-up on me twice i called back stating that the quotes on the website prices were way under the price I was being charged. She stated that software prices increased and the prices were upped each year. I asked does everyone who file for 2014 pay $99.00 she said yes. Then after more conversation she stated the price depends on if you are single, married, head-of-house hold etc. I said so everyone don't pay the same price. I ask to speak to someone else and she said their were no one else in the office but I could hear other people on the phone in the background.
I asked these questions because I have filed with filelate.com before and never had a problem with price or otherwise. But this person on the phone did not come over as professional or knowledgeable about the business.
I ask the name of the company CEO and the address to contact the headquarters. She said she could not give out that information. I finally got an address out of her but I don't trust this contact. Filelate is going to lose a lot of business this way.

Cy
Aug 17, 2015

Comments

Cy
  17th of Aug, 2015

It seems to me that someone who works for a company should know the company's correct name when talking on the phone.
Brittney answered the phone "late file" I said I am trying to contact FileLate.com. Then she left the phone for 5 mins. and it hung-up. I called back
What kind of people do filelate have working over there