Fiinovation / Innovative Financial Advisors / Fake promises and nothing else

1 24/30, Ground Floor, Okhla Industrial EstateNew Delhi, India Review updated:

I was really upset after I signed the agreement with the company www.fiinovation.co.in. The rep sounded professional and did everything quickly, but after we signed the agreement, all his actions stopped. I didn’t get any news, no help and he provided only some fake promises. I’m really sick of his blah-blah, but I don’t have any idea how to stop these guys. Maybe someone has the same problems, so we can combine our forces against these people.

Ji
Jun 21, 2015

Comments

• St
      27th of Apr, 2017

I too have the same problem. I signed an agreement with them. They gave me false promises that they would rise funds for us and they have not still. Its been a year and they are only lying since then.
    lets file a complaint!

• Vi
      22nd of Mar, 2018

@Stany Pancras This is a group of fraud people and have taken money from our NGO too on name of project.
    Our team is trying to track these fraudsters but they don't answer any of our calls. No one at fiinovation is ready to hear our issue. It's more than 2 years they have taken our money. We are also thinking to file a police complaint against these culprits. Stancy please message me and let's take some serious action against these people.

• As
      18th of May, 2017

We also facing same problem, but how this can be possible in the Capital state? We must do something through politically.

• Ad
      19th of May, 2017

We have been associated for a few projects with Fiinovation and we have been really happy in the way things progressed. I am unsure if these complaints are even relevant or if someone is trying to do such things just for fun. All throughout the company is highly well known for holding a strong position in CSR.

• Di
      29th of Mar, 2018

We are highly thankful to Finnovation for consistent assistance and cooperation. We also appreciate the systematic, professional and transparent policies of your organisation. Further, the Nobel objective of Improving and maintaining ground water level has gained the attention around the globe. We as a global citizen committed to maintain and ensure the availability of fresh water for future generations.
    Looking forward for more organised and strong relationship in our future endeavour.
    Best Regards