Fifth Third Bank - Louisville, KY / fifth third back is for the devil

Fifth third stealing money again. Its the pending again. Had an ending bal of 36.66 on 10/31/07 a withdrawal done on the 31 of 22.00 is still in pending for some reason then another 22.00 withdrawal was done on the 1st which is today in pending. But a deposit of 400.00 was also done on the 1st. But i am going to be charged for two overdrafts instead of one make no since and they dont care. Closing account friday!!! Fifth third back is for the devil.

Va

Comments

• Te
      15th of Aug, 2008

My mortgage payment is late on the 16th. Never have I had a late pymt in over 10years of paying a mortgage pymt. In March the 16 was palm sunday ( a public holiday). I work all through the week and on Sat from 5am-6pm) so I left payment in the night deposit box on Friday night ( the 14 th)..and knew the bank was open the next day . They decide to put it through on Tues and charged my acct over $75.00 late fee. Business law even states if a pymt is due on Sunday or holiday you have the next day to pay. What total GREED !!! They don't make enough off the interest I pay..a couple of thousand a year. Finally after telling them I was going to make a complaint to the better business bureau. Last week I discovered $5.00 extra fee taken off the payment for them again...I'm waiting for an explanation. This week I am going to find a couple more banks to refianance at a lower rate with and cut my time in half for repay. Greed will get you at the end. I know I am not the only one that feels like this abt them and they have a campaign to improve the public image..what a crock !!! Oh and the teller stated all banks do this. I hav been with Stockyards for years and when they do something unethical they do the right thing. Oh It makes me barf to see them fall all over you when you go in then for a teller to tell me all banks do this !!! Only the banks that image needs repair that don't look at what they do !!!