Fifth Third Bank / predatory charges!
My gripe is that on the 04-04-08 my wife and I had the sum of $392 in our checking account, last weekend we done things and went places the same as any Kentucky resident would do, well on Sunday night we were left with a balance of $165 in our account and I was the lucky bidder on eBay to the amount of $131. Being straight up I paid the amount owed realizing that we'd have $35 left in the account and with payday being on Wednesday this seemed ok. Well to my shock and horror and an ear bashing from the wife she'd checked the account on Monday morning and our Vonage bill had come out also leaving us with the grand total of $4 in the account. Meanwhile our KY Utilities bill was due also and this is where the nightmare begins. As there were insufficient sums in the account it was not paid and we were charged $33. I can live with that yet the Fifth Third Bank has charged us overdraft fees on an additional 11 items with charges totaling $396!
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank - I am complaining about the terrible experience I had getting my home improvement loan.
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - fee reversal
- Customer Service at Fifth Third Bank - customer service operator jake & supervisor kiley
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - mortgage
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - business checking account