Fifth Third Bank / customer service is harassing me!!!
I am being harassed by Fifth Third bank. They are calling 5-6 times a day and my truck payment isn't even late!! I received a called yesterday on Labor Day and spoke to a non english speaking witch. I tried to ask a question about why I am being called so much and late into the night (8:00-9:00pm). She immediately interrupted me, I told her how rude it is to interrupt and the witch hung up. I called the customer service number back immediately and received a recording saying the office was closed for Labor Day....they called me, it wasn't closed. Today I called the company and asked to speak to a Supervisor, I was told they were All in a meeting and someone would call me back, that never happened. 6 hours later and 3 more harassing phone calls later I received yet another call from a non-English speaking rep. I asked to speak to a supervisor, She refused me, saying she could help me. I told her no thanks and I need to speak to a supervisor. She refused 2 more times then finally transferred me to a supervisor. A non English speaking woman got on the phone, I asked if she was a supervisor, she said Yes. I told her I have a complaint about yesterday's customer service, she interrupted me almost immediately. I told her that was one of my complaints. Our conversation if you can call it a conversation consisted of me trying to talk and her interrupting me. I told her I wanted to speak to whoever is over her and she refused. She stated it was none of her supervisors business. I told her I was being harassed with all of the phone calls when my payment is not late. She kept saying so what, it was not harassment and the phone calls would continue. This went on for several minutes, me telling her to put her supervisor on the phone. I eventually gave up, called her a F-ing (B) witch and hung up. I am looking into refinancing my truck note to get away from this bank. I am beyond pissed. Bad, Terrible customer service
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - check cashing
- Fifth Third - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees and a very rude rcm
- Fifth Third Bank - I am complaining about the terrible experience I had getting my home improvement loan.