Fifth Third Bank / 53.com / check cashing fee
Saturday, January 26, 2019
I received a refund check from Express Scripts, a huge client of yours no doubt. I needed gas money and due to the fact that my bank account is overdrawn, I went to a Fifth Third Bank in Noblesville, IN. Since I am not a customer of Fifth Third Bank, I was expecting to pay a fee. I was taken aback when I was told it would cost me $5 to cash my $14 check that was drawn on your bank from Express Scripts.
I don't normally file complaints, but in this case I am. $5 is ludicrous for a $14 check. In addition to the fee, I was required to give my information and a profile was created for me.
I would like to hear back from someone in reference to this and would like to get a refund of the $5 or at least a portion of it. Thank you.
1596 W Van Buren St
Alexandria, IN 46001
More Fifth Third Bank / 53.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - poor security
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - vehicle titles
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - employee kj1moc2a
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - fees