FIFA / its about sms

1 South Africa Review updated:

My complaint is based on the sms that i riceived on the 10th of august 2009 that tells that i won a us$2.8m for FiFa 2010 and i also got a ref no 2SA69 and i should contact Mr Chris Via fifaaward01@yahoo.com.hk

Comments

• Ea
      18th of Sep, 2009

I received a similar SMS as follows: "Congratulation You have won USD2, 400, 000.00 Fifa 2010 World Cup Mobiledraw Ref:2SA69 To file your claim contact Linda Hull. on Email: fwc4444@gmail.com"

• Wo
      21st of Sep, 2009

I also received one. "This is to confirm your cell number, you have won $2.8m For FIFA 2010 International award. Ref: sa 2010 f22 to claim contact Mrs. howard via: susanh12010@yahoo.co.hk.

• Mo
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Received a sms as well, stating that I have won US$2.8M for FIFA2010 and should claim contacting Mrs Howard via mrssh2010@yahoo.com.hk Notice that the contact details have changed, but the contents stays the same. MAJOR SCAM, GUYS!!!

• Wi
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I have received the same sms - same name Mrs Howard - different e-mail address.!
    don't reply to it, who knows what they will take from you. Has anyone replied and if so what did you lose?

• We
      23rd of Sep, 2009

i have also received this sms from a mrs susan howard. Where do they get our cell numbers from

• Mz
      28th of Sep, 2009

Received an sms as well, stating that I have won US$2.8M for FIFA2010 and should claim contacting Mrs Howard via mrssh2010@yahoo.com.hk Notice that the contact details have changed, but the contents stays the same.How do I claim from 0834951021 Mzingisi Zaphi.

• La
      4th of Oct, 2009

I have replied via email and will see what happens... I will update this page when I hear anything

• Pa
      7th of Oct, 2009

I have replied too I want to see what they'll take...its a minor risk from my end since there isn't much they can take anyway.

• Lu
      11th of Oct, 2009

I have received following sms: This is to confirm your cell number have won US$2.8Mfor FIFA 2010 Award Ref: UK- nnnnZn to claim contact Mrs.Price via: mrsrp1@yahoo.com.hk.
    I contacted Vodacom and reported a possible scam.
    In addition I replied to the given e-mail address, let's see what's gonna be.

• Bo
      12th of Oct, 2009

I also reseived this sms, i want to know if its a scam, if not how do i claim my prize?

• Ci
      12th of Oct, 2009

I also received the same sms. I replied with my email address. A major scam? Did anyone get an reply?
    Cinette

12th of Oct, 2009

I received the same sms yesterday 11 Oct at 16:19. To claim I must contact Mrs Price at mrsrp01@yahoo.com.hk. I did not reply.

Maureen

• Ce
      12th of Oct, 2009

Yip me too, also from Mrs Price. Is'nt she generous!

Celle

• Th
      13th of Oct, 2009

I received the same sms claiming I had won 2.8m U.S dollars I believed it and sent the email requested to this Mrs Howard and a couple of days later I got a reply via email asking me for my personal details as well as instructions on how to claim. I really don't know what to think now.

• Nt
      13th of Oct, 2009

i received sms that says i won FIFA international award on the 11/10/2009 and i must ask mrs price how to go about claiming, my name is Ntsitsane

• Ko
      23rd of Oct, 2009

Kobus,

I received the same sms from susan howard claiming i had won 2, 8 m US Dollars, I beleived it and send the email to chris dean . he send me some forms and said i had to reply to the firm jfkinds llp, contact person jonathan fyne in which he replied that i must pay in some money for a speedy proses and additional tax purposes

Ishmael

Ireceived a similar an sms confirming that i have won US 2.8 M and cllaim contact mRS .Price via Mrs Price at mrsrp01@yahoo.com.hk. I did reply.My name is Ishmael

26th of Oct, 2009

I would be happy to receive my price

26th of Oct, 2009

i feel happy to be claiming my price

• Ve
      30th of Oct, 2009

Ireceived the same sms, it was from Chris Smith Ireplied and was told to contact SONI&CO LLP speak to a Jonathan Fyne cause was the only one release my claim.E-mail said thatCarina Owen was my contact person. She send me formsand said the insurance GBP 250 andnon residence tax clearance was GBP 280 with atotal of GBP 530 to br sent via WESTER uNION MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE OR MONEY GRAM to Carina Owen, THOMAS Bretton House 10Philpot Lane London