Fido Wireless / charged by unawared services
This complaint is for FIDO accountNo [protected] (cell phone No [protected]).
1. When activated this phone for my son last year, I clear stated that only a basic service is needed, while it was bundled with long distance and internet service.
2. October 2008, I called customer service to block the above two features. The next bill showed that they were gone, while another feature was added in that is "100 anytime minutes".
3. December 2008, I had to call customer service again to find out why this feature is there, and request to block it. The representative told me that when I called in to block the other two, I MIGHT choose it. Before finished the conversation, the representative firmly guaranteed the block of the "100 anytime minutes".
4. Until now, the "100 anytime minutes" is still showed on the bill while I don't even know what it's for.
I don't want to call their customer service again, just avoid giving them any chance to add more features. Frankly speaking, this is the worst customer service I've even had.
I'm requesting a credit on my account for “100 anytime minutes" charges since I've never specified this service.
This is my phone number for FIDO to contact: [protected](evening & weekend) [protected] X 2234 (Day). Please be aware that the only topic to discuss is the cancellation of "100 anytime minutes", no others should be discussed thru their calling.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Yun (Lucy) Li
More Fido Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Fido - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- Fido - billing fraud 
- Fido - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- Fido - rude employee at westwood mall fido booth
- Fido - about my billing and usage
- Fido - internet
- Fido - fido/phone plan
- [Resolved] Fido - fido internet