FIDO / customer service
I've been with Fido for over five years now and I have to say that I have never in my entire life come across such poor customer service. They are great as long as you do not make any changes to your plan, use the same phone number and use the same phone. My problems began a year ago when I ordered my iPhone from them.
I dealt with one completely incompetent customer service rep after another. First they forgot to order my iPhone for me, then they messed up my voice plan, my data plan and my value pack, they extended my agreement with them to four and a half years vs. the three I signed up for, etc., etc., etc.
I would strongly advise anyone considering Fido to go with another company. Telus has great customer service, I know Rogers is also not that bad.
Fido representatives, with rare exceptions, are rude, unwilling to help and are lacking knowledge about Fido products and services. If you are an unlucky customer who has a contract with them, always ask to talk to the supervisor.
I am certain Fido will loose a large portion of its customer base once other companies adopt GSM.
Never-ever have I dealt with a company that cares less about their customers than Fido does.
More FIDO Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- FIDO - incompetent customer service & overcharging.
- FIDO - a rude, unprofessional manager
- FIDO - upgrading plans and promises made
- FIDO - customer service
- FIDO - negligent mobile service provider