[Resolved] FIDO — mobile phone
I email you almost 4 month ago that I want to stop my $12 insurance plan as I already lost my phone.I even called to fido customer center but they are still charging me for insurance plan. I already paid the fido bill 4 month ago. I don't understand what's the point of these customer services if you are not ready to solve our problems. I am paying for your insurance services frim last 10 month that to without any reason. so will you please stop charging me for your insurance service.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Fido Customer Care's Response · Dec 08, 2017
Claudia here from Fido.
That doesn't sound right at all! We'll be happy to help you, just send us a Private Message on Facebook or Twitter: http://fido.ly/2f98vt7
Hope to hear from you soon :)
More FIDO Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- [Resolved] FIDO - phone replacement 
- [Resolved] FIDO - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- FIDO - trying to bill me for a de-activated phone 
- FIDO - customer service and sales strategy
- [Resolved] FIDO - i'm complaining regarding the bluffing in billing