Fido Integrated Solutions / took $1,400 from me for sweepstakes. will not return money despite numerous promises
I received a check in the mail for$4, 293.78. I was advised to deposit it and send $1, 200 dollars for taxes. Then the check could be cashed and subsequently I would receive another cashiers check for $180, 00. I opened a new account with the check. I was going to wait for it to clear to send the company the money, but I was told it had to be sent right away contest was ending. I have been speaking to a man named Peters Jacob at [protected] and he said he would return the money. He went on to say that someone accessed their back account and tampered with their funds. I need the money back desperately. I have been calling him every week. The last time I spoke with him on 11-4-08 he said the refund was approved and was in the "final Stage" and that he would call me with tracking number for Western Union. I have not been able to contact him this week. Is there any one who could assist me?
More Fido Integrated Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- FIDO - experience received by service rep at square one fido store
- Fido Mobile - employee behavior
- FIDO - unethical behaviour
- FIDO - I am complaining about phone and service provided by fido employees.
- [Resolved] FIDO - mobile