Fido Integrated Solutions / Took $1,400 from me for sweepstakes. Will not return money despite numerous promises

1 471/3 Brookside DrFredericton, New Brunswick, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-416-830-5684

I received a check in the mail for$4, 293.78. I was advised to deposit it and send $1, 200 dollars for taxes. Then the check could be cashed and subsequently I would receive another cashiers check for $180, 00. I opened a new account with the check. I was going to wait for it to clear to send the company the money, but I was told it had to be sent right away contest was ending. I have been speaking to a man named Peters Jacob at [protected] and he said he would return the money. He went on to say that someone accessed their back account and tampered with their funds. I need the money back desperately. I have been calling him every week. The last time I spoke with him on 11-4-08 he said the refund was approved and was in the "final Stage" and that he would call me with tracking number for Western Union. I have not been able to contact him this week. Is there any one who could assist me?

Comments

Jo
  18th of Nov, 2008

I am sorry that I am not able to help you but I would like to thank you for your posting, I recieved the same letter that you received and I also called the same man Peters Jacob at 1-416-830-5684 and talked to him today. He told me exactly the same thing as he told you. But I was skeptical about it, therefore I went on the internet to find out about his buiness. But I found 2 posting that warned me against this. So, I really appreciate your writing.
Jo