Fidelity Lending Group / Terrible experience!

1 100 East Linton Blvd.Delray Beach, FL, United States
Phone: 1-866-278-8675

I was contacted by Scott Davis on December 21 2007 saying I was approved for a $25,000 debt consolidation loan. He faxed me all the paperwork to fill out and I faxed the information back to him. I was then instructed to wire money to the company that was financing my loan. I sent $2200.00 to the company, which was located in Canada. After the money I sent was received, I was called by Allen White, who informed me he was Scott Davis's boss and that my loan was reassessed and that I needed to send another $2200.00 to secure my loan. After some thought, I called Allen White back and told him to refund my original deposit. He then told me that the refund would be deposited in my bank account on January 16, 2008. I have been keeping watch on the account for my funds to be deposited, and they have not yet been. I have tried to call Fidelity Lending Group, and all I get is a message saying that my account has been temporally put on hold and to contact customer service. I have also sent them messages through the contact us section of their website, and also faxed them a message to call me. I still haven't heard anything back from them. I checked this company out before I started to do business with them, and now I am starting to think that I missed something, like this website. I am starting to think that I have been scammed.