Fidelity Investments / complaint against fidelity investments
1)) I have invested Rs.10000 under tax advanatge fund and given purchase request on 5th of february( Transaction no - [protected]), which is under process as on today after 13 days.After that i regeistered the complaints in Fidelity thrice, but still neither my invested amount is returned to my account nor it is reflecting in my Fidelity folio.
2) I have submitted KYC form along with online application form on 03/02/10 - sent through normal post as per their advise.Also as per their guidlines mentioned in the KYC application form, i have sent my Original Pan card and Voters ID card to Fidelity-Mumbai adress. Still i have not got any acknowledgement on the same and even i have not got my original pan card and voters ID card back
Pls guide me on the above issues, also let me know the correct platform to discuss this issue.
I shall be ever gratefull to you
More Fidelity Investments Complaints & Reviews
- Fidelity Investments - retaliation, fraud and malicious acts of bad faith 
- Fidelity Investments - refuses to release funds 
- Fidelity Investments - poor service 
- Fidelity Investments - excessive fees 
- Fidelity Investments - tax fraud
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - rude customer service
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - no notification! locked account!!
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - go anywhere with your money other than fidelity
- Fidelity Brokerage Services - money management account
- Fidelity Investments - fidelity compliance