FIA CSNA / unauthorized 'hard' credit checkl

1 P.O. Box 15720Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.800.655.1491

On 12/20/2007 this company made a hard credit check without written or oral authorization. I am writing them formally to remove this request at once.

Comments

Ed
  12th of May, 2008

This company made a credit check without written or oral
authorization. Company Name:FIA CSNA.

24th of May, 2008

they inquiry my credit without my permission.

If
  22nd of Jul, 2008

Call us for help, we can get this removed!

Bo
  7th of Sep, 2008

They did the same thing to me on 09/03/2008

27th of Sep, 2008

They did a hard pull on me on 09/16/08! To add insult to injury, I have accounts with both of the merged companies, which means that they could have simply done a soft pull and not dinged my credit at all!!

Wa
  4th of Dec, 2008

they just did the same thing to me yesterday, i will need to write them ASAP!

St
  20th of Mar, 2009

Just happened to me as well. I did not authorize a hard pull or any pull on my credit. Of course no address came up or phone number on the report, so I can't contact them without doing a bunch of homework.

He
  24th of Sep, 2009

They are screwing up my cred1t report. They pulled a hard copy also and now I was denied refinancing. !! What do I do?

www. debtconsolidationcare.com/credit-report/fiacsna.html # 1100 North King Street, Wilmington, ...

just type their name on your browser
Good Luck

Ce
  13th of Jan, 2010

on 1/12/2010 this company made a hard credit check against my file when I asked to have access to an already established business credit line. They re-evaluated my status and lowered my limit to 9% of it's previous total and increased my rate. When I got the credit line my score was 720 (8 years ago) my credit score (according to myfico) is now 780 and I've had a 42% decrease in debt since 8 years ago along with a gross increase of 54% in annual salary.

Bank of America is treating their good customers like crap and pulling resources out from them. We are their stable revenue stream that allows them to make the profit they do yet they don't seem to want us around.

10th of Mar, 2010

Another Unauthorized Hard Credit pull on me. 3/10/2010

Ju
  3rd of May, 2011

I would view ibsness or the fica credit card the worse card you can get. I had my credit card with another company for 10 years and fica bought the company . i always paid my bills on the 10th of the month the first thing they did was to change the due date. They then increased our credit limit and as soon as it got up to almost the max they closed our account because they said they checked our credit and we were having a problem with another company. I have never had a any late payments but I had started to complain about the increase in interest rates. I didn't know a company could raise your rate if you were having a problem with another compnay. paythea

Pe
  20th of Aug, 2012

FIA CNSA (B of A)did a hard check on our credit even though 1. We had not applied for any new credit. 2. We had paid down all credit card balances by 70% over the last six months. 3. We have no late payments on our record 4. Had not been notified that they would do a credit check.
In spite of the above facts, they used the credit check as an excuse to lower credit limits on all of our B of A cards. This has the dual effect of lowering our credit score due to additional credit inquiries and increasing the ratio of credit used/credit line. It is obviously a pre-emptive attempt to make it more difficult to switch to other credit cards from the B of A cards to get a lower interest rate.
It could also be revenge for re-financing our house with a different lender, again to get a better rate than B of A would offer.
I will pay off the B of A cards and never again use them for any type of banking.

Je
  24th of Nov, 2016

I just received a letter from bank of America saying that I apply for business credit card which I never apply or authorize in November 2016
and I check my credit score it went down because of hard inquiry from FIA CSNA show on my report I am in the process of closing in 2 weeks for a new home and it saying it will not come off till in 2018 this is ridiculous what can I do to remove this from my credit report

Ju
  9th of Aug, 2017

From my personal experience so far regarding my credit profile, I earlier didn't know how about it was and when I knew I had foreclosures, later payments and even over dues, I felt really bad because then it was late and the result of my bad credit affected my credit score which was about 379 and 401 to get my loan approved I needed 700 and above, I sort for help from big credit repair companies, but they couldn't help me get my score where I wanted to be in the short period I need to get a loan to keep a roof over my child's head, till a lender introduced me to a repair man who has access to this credit companies who got my credit up to 714 and 757 and also educated me about how to maintain my credit and maintain a really good score, HACKWIZatPROTONMAILdotCOM is where ill refer anyone that needs a deadline fix on there credit .you can thank me later.