FIA CSNA / UNAUTHORIZED HARD CREDIT INQUIRY

1 Newark, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: NOT AVAIABLE

THERE ARE 5 "REGULAR INQUIRIES" ON MY CREDIT REPORT DATED
10/26/2007, 01/18/2008, 02/28/2008, 04/29/2008 AND 06/02/2008. ACCORDING TO THE CREIT BUREAUS A REGULAR INQUIRY MEANS I AHVE REQUESTED CREDIT. I HAVE NOT REQUESTED CREDIT BUT THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO BUT HOPE THIS COMPANY RESPONDS TO MY DEMAND AND HAVE THESE INQUIRIES REMOVED

Ma

Comments

Jo
  6th of May, 2009
FIA CSNA - hard credit pull
Newark
Delaware

these guys did a hard credit pull today on my credit report! i hat this.. brings me down points!

DE5-019-03-07,
NEWARK, DE 19713

Js
  7th of Aug, 2009

I was speaking with a Direct TV rep trying to get a price quote to compare with the current cable carrier I was using. They told me they would need to run my credit before they could help me. I told them no and hung up the phone. As I am refinancing my house, my bank told me that I needed to write a letter explaining each hard credit pull that was done on my account in the last 30 days. One was from Direct TV. I was shocked and upset. I said no and they did it anyway. I have no trust In Direct TV. I will never do business with them. When I called them to complain, they said since I did not have a Direct TV account with them, they could not help me and would not help me get this situation resolved. Wow!

Ga
  9th of Mar, 2010
FIA CSNA - Unauthorized credit inquirey
Washington

on 03/09/10 FIA CSNA did an unauthorized credit inquiry on Experian. I dont know why they were doing this. I didnt have any business with them. POssibly this could be realted to my Allstate home and auto insurance estimation. It looks like Allstate agent passed my info to FIA CSNA since this happened on the same day.

Ch
  29th of Mar, 2010
FIA CSNA - unauthorized hard credit check
California

DID NOT AND HAVE NOT DONE BUSINESS WITH THIS OUTFIT. EXPERIAN REPORTED AN UNAUTHORIZED HARD CREDIT INQUIRY FOR ???? REASON...

Vk
  15th of May, 2010
FIA CSNA - New Account opened without my authorization
PO Box 17054
Wilmington
Delaware

New Account Banking: New Bank/Credit Card opened in my name without my permission on 5/14/2010. A Credit Activity Alert alerted me to this effect.

Ch
  8th of Nov, 2011
FIA CSNA - UNAUTHORIZED HARD INQUIRY

Cheryl L Rosenberg
5450 E Deer Valley Dr
#4210
Phoenix, AZ 85054

This company made a Hard Inquiry on me 12/03/2010 without my permission and it is remaining on my credit history and damaging my credit score.
Please have them remove this immediately!
Thank you!