FIA CSNA / Hard Inquiry

1 P.O.Box 561068, Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 323 830-2587

After reviewing my Experian Credit reporting I discovered that I have a hard credit inquiry on my record. I DID NOT make any such inquiry! I believe that some one got personal information and committed FRAUD. I am asking that this be removed ASAP.

Jo
Jan 26, 2015

Comments

• Qu
      26th of Jan, 2015

Although this is some basic info in this letter to dispute an "inquiry", you may want to be more specific and state what company and the date that the inquiry was obtained on. You also want to add the supporting documents that you think you were a victim of Identity Theft such as an Identity Theft Affidavit (google search this or go to: FTC.gov/IdentityTheft to download theirs) and also send your IDs: Driver's License, Social security card or top copy of a tax return; and 2 utility/cable/phone bills or a bank statement to show your current address. These are required by each of the 3 credit bureaus (Experian, Trans Union and Equifax) in order to work on your dispute request. I hope this helps your readers. Any questions, contact us at: [protected]@mycreditsolutions.com for more info. 29 years of experience using State/Federal Laws and protecting consumers rights!