FIA credit card / did not apply for credit card

1 Flowood, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 769-251-1213

While recently applying for job online I ahve completed numerous job applications. After completing these applications, I checked my email for any possible responses. I then noticed an email from a company called FIA Card Services, welcoming me as thier newest customer and telling me I now had a credit card through them. I did not apply for a credit card or at not knowingly. I do not want this credit card!

I have checked for a way to tell them thjis but there seems to be no way to contact them.

i will notify Lifelock.com of this but someone needs to look into this companies practives. It appears that there are numerous complaints against them online.

Thank you!
Francis A. Hammer

Ha

More FIA credit card Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• We
      31st of Oct, 2008

I too was notified that I was a new FIA Card member. I never applied for this card nor did I want it. I get a continuous flow of mail from them informing me changes to the credit card. I am looking for a way to terminate this mistake.
    Thanks
    WE Bowen

• Be
      24th of Jan, 2009

I need assistance...who is FIA Credit Card Services, my elderly mother in law has what I can figure out 2 accounts through FIA Credit Card Services, they are auto debiting her checking account each month for approx $310.00. She lives on a fixed income and cannot afford this, how do I get information about the accounts and also put a stop to the auto debits? Each month her checking account becomes overdraw due to this practice.