FIA Card Services / UNJUST FEES-FINANCE CHARGES

1 Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-223-7046

THIS COMPANY RAISE IT RATES ANY TIME THEY WANT TO AND BASICALLY TELL YOU THAT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT THAT IS TO BAD-PAY US OFF THE BALANCE TODAY AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH US-THE FINANCE CHARGES ARE JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORSE -THEY ROSE MINE 30 DOLLARS A MONTH- STARTING IN THE BEGINNING OF 2008-I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO I CAN CONTACT-WHO REGULATES THESE COMPANIES-THEY DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT AND NOTHING IS SAID OR DONE ABOUT IT -SEEMS LIKE WALL STREET DID THE SAME THING AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT HAPPENED THERE-THESE CRUMBS BLEED THERE CUSTOMERS DRY -I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ASSISTANCE ON WHO I CAN CONTACT-PLEASE E-MAIL ME -THANK YOU-HAVE A NICE DAY.

Comments

Wi
  17th of Oct, 2008

I am angry when my APR was 16.99 to 19.95, or whatever to FIA from 1firstbank in Puerto Rico. I always pay the bills, and more than more. These days we all have problems, so what should I do? Kill the FIA and the Puerto Rico bank?

They are terrible, all of us have money problems. The interest went down, but, ugh, the FIA or the 1st Bank, out interest get higher.

Oh, sorry, the FIA and 1st first bank in Puerto Rico, need money for their bonuses to stay in their mansions.

Ugh. Meanwhile, we all have problems to bill when our electricity, water, and everything, maintance, etc.

Thinking about bankstupid.

Az
  30th of Oct, 2008

I found this info about FIA:

"Credit Cards

United Kingdom: 0-800-89-6870
Other (call collect): 1.302.738.5719

TDD/TTY for the hearing-impaired 1.800.346.3178

Para servicio en español 1.888.462.2378

To report your card Lost or Stolen 1.800.655.1491, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Disputes
If you have questions about Customer Service, delivery, or the return of something you purchased, you need to contact the company from which you made the purchase. You should allow 30 days from the date the company receives a return for the credit to be applied to your account. Many purchase agreements specifically exclude shipping and handling on returns, so you may find that your refund does not include shipping and handling.
You may write to us about your dispute. Complete a copy of the form on the back of your statement and mail it to:
Billing Inquiries
P.O. Box 15026
Wilmington, DE 19850-5026
(Please note: This is different from your payment address)

You may call us about your dispute:
Merchant Charges: 1-866-877-0244, Monday - Thursday
from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. or Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Eastern Time)

Three or More Unauthorized Charges: 1.800.655.1491, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Payments and Bank Charges: 1.800.655.1491, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

TDD/TYY for the hearing impaired: 1-800-346-3178

Please do not include correspondence with your payment."

There is more info at:
https://www.ibsnetaccess.com "Contact Us"

Hope this helps!

Da
  15th of Nov, 2008

I'm trying to close my acc't, and talked to some Srt Acc't Mgr who thinks he is God. He is messing with the wong person. When I asked to speak to his Supv, he threw his postion in my face, The g=heck with this company

Lo
  3rd of Feb, 2009

Changed my rate to 21.99%. I have had the card for 10 years with excellent pay history... their answer was that with the economy and with other debt I owe I "may" at some point not be able to pay them... oh ok so lets raise the rate double and penalize someone who makes there payments ontime for something that might happen in the future!!! I will be paying this card off next month so they do not get to keep living off my intrest!!