FIA Card Services / Harassment of my son in the Navy
My son has been receiving harassing phone calls from these inept collectors and it is causing him to stress out. He was incorrectly charged while he was in boot camp ( he's in the Navy) and his account went into further debt through no fault of his own. He had called and made arrangements with them before he left for boot camp!
Now FIA card services has sent his account to a collection agency which is threatening him and calling him continuously. I resent the fact that he is being hounded by this agency while he is trying to do his job in the Navy. He was once again incorrectly charged and is now further in debt because they deducted funds on the wrong date. They are threatening to sue him. I say screw them, let them sue. He's already in collections because of their idiocy.
More FIA Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- FIA Card Services - Unauthorized electronic check! 
- FIA Card Services - Scam collection practice 
- FIA Card Services - Harassment
- FIA Card Services - stealing my money 
- FIA Card Services - VIOLATION OF 15 USCA 1692 ET SEQ
- FIA Card Services - Schwab First Invest Visa - Now FIA
- FIA Card Services - extremely high interest rates 
- FIA Card Services - Telemarketing 
- FIA Card Services - Dirty Management
- FIA Card Services - Failure to resolve Dispute