FIA Card Services / Harassment of my son in the Navy
My son has been receiving harassing phone calls from these inept collectors and it is causing him to stress out. He was incorrectly charged while he was in boot camp ( he's in the Navy) and his account went into further debt through no fault of his own. He had called and made arrangements with them before he left for boot camp!
Now FIA card services has sent his account to a collection agency which is threatening him and calling him continuously. I resent the fact that he is being hounded by this agency while he is trying to do his job in the Navy. He was once again incorrectly charged and is now further in debt because they deducted funds on the wrong date. They are threatening to sue him. I say screw them, let them sue. He's already in collections because of their idiocy.
More FIA Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank of America - bank causing high overdrawn account & unnecessary fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud department
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards program
- Bank Of America Corporation - location